68-yr-old Woman Forces A 34-yr-old Mentally Disabled Man To Perform Sex Acts On Her??

PassionFruit

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jul/18/woman-68-accused-sex-case-released-jail/

Judge Orders Release Of Woman, 68, In Caregiver Sex Case

By SHERRI ACKERMAN | The Tampa Tribune
and HOWARD ALTMAN | The Tampa Tribune
Published: July 18, 2008
Updated: 02:24 pm
Luella McAdoo

TAMPA - Luella McAdoo, the 68-year-old woman accused of forcing a 34-year-old mentally disabled man to perform oral sex on her, was released on her own recognizance this morning.
The news pleased the mentally disabled man's mother, who said she has been close friends with McAdoo since the late 1960s.
"I never wanted Luella to go to jail," said the woman, who to protect her son is not being identified. "But I felt betrayed by a good friend."
The mother said McAdoo occasionally babysat her son -- who cannot speak, needs help dressing himself and has the mental capacity of a 2-year-old.
McAdoo's family says she has Down syndrome and is hearing impaired.
McAdoo had several friends die in recent years. "She fell into this depression," said her older brother, Edward McAdoo of East Tampa.
Her family was shocked by her arrest.
"I don't think she would hurt anybody," said her sister, Ida McAdoo.
The mentally disabled man's mother said that on April 5 she was driving near McAdoo's West Tampa residence and decided to pick up McAdoo.
After she and McAdoo arrived at the mother's home, the mother decided to do some shopping, she said. She left the house, locked the gate, got in her car and started to drive away before remembering she had forgotten to put on her hairpiece, she said.
"I turned back around and parked," the woman said. "I opened the gate, went into the back door and walked through the kitchen, through the living room -- and when I walked into the den, that's when I saw them."
They were engaged in a sex act, she said.
The woman said she went into shock.
"I said, 'Lord, no, not my baby, Jesus,' " the woman said. "She is lucky I didn't kill her. When I walked in there, something just took over my body."
McAdoo, the woman said, put her hand over her mouth.
"I said, 'Get your stuff, and let's go,' " the woman said. "I put her in the back seat, put my son in the front, and I took her home. I started crying because I felt hurt at what she had done."
The only thing McAdoo said to her was, "I'm sorry," the woman said. "I said, 'You sorry you got caught.' "
She took McAdoo home, then called police.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested McAdoo this week on a Tampa police warrant. She was held at Orient Road Jail, with bail set at $7,500.
McAdoo told investigators that she was the victim, that the man stripped off her clothing and forced her to comply.
"Who's to say she's not the victim?" said McAdoo's niece, Sabrina McAdoo.
Later, Hillsborough County Circuit Judge Walter Heinrich reminded Sabrina McAdoo that the man had the mental capacity of a small child.
"It's not going to go away easily," the judge said of Luella McAdoo's charges. "But I don't suspect she is going to go to prison."
Today, he ordered McAdoo, who has no criminal history, released, with the stipulation that her family ensure she returns for a court hearing next week.
"She'll be there," her niece said.
Editor Howard Altman can be reached at (813) 259-7629 or [email protected].

PassionFruit

Re: 68-yr-old woman forces a 34-yr-old mentally disabled man to perform sex acts on h

Just know I need to pray hard I dont go to HELL for the current thoughts in my head... I know its a sick thing but I seriously cant stop laughing at this

Mortons

Re: 68-yr-old woman forces a 34-yr-old mentally disabled man to perform sex acts on h

I'm wondering exactly how that works. At any rate :nono:

Hil84figer

i can't get past her pic.:lachen: Why I immediately moved past the article after I saw the pic.:lachen: Let me go read this.

ETA: Lawd help me...Moving beside rabs :dead:

Last edited:

fattyfatfat

this world gets crazier everyday.

Dayjoy

Old School Member

She's only 68?

Among other thoughts...

Lourdes

Repulsed! And No way is she 68??????????

rabs77

deleted comment

Last edited:

Lourdes

Y'all forgive me.....I 'm thinking she should have returned the favour...and judging by her lack of teefus, she probably would have done a good job....
:cowgirl: outta thread

Prays for Rabs soul!:lachen:

barbiesocialite

:lurking:

I have nothing to add to this thread..... but this ish is funny as hell!!!!!!!

drasgrl

Ewwww! That was my first reaction.

I'm confused.
McAdoo's family says she has Down syndrome and is hearing impaired.
She doesn't look like it but if they say so.

sharentu

:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:ohwell::nono::spinning:

Belle Du Jour

The woman said she went into shock.
"I said, 'Lord, no, not my baby, Jesus,' " the woman said. "She is lucky I didn't kill her. When I walked in there, something just took over my body."

:dead::dead::dead:

Cien

Pink is my signature color

Miss Luella!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Belle Du Jour

She left the house, locked the gate, got in her car and started to drive away before remembering she had forgotten to put on her hairpiece, she said.

Is this a joke? The story is not making sense. She has down's, the mother brought her 2 year old there but in the title it says he's 34? I confoosed :spinning:

Then again, maybe I don't need to know. :look:

MissRissa

i know he was traumatized like s**t

PassionFruit

Is this a joke? The story is not making sense. She has down's, the mother brought her 2 year old there but in the title it says he's 34? I confoosed :spinning:

Then again, maybe I don't need to know. :look:

its a 34 yr old mentally incapacitated man with the comprehension skills of a 2 yr old

beadedgirl

Are u sure she ain't 98???:nono::nono::drunk::spinning::spinning:

Tootuff

Just know I need to pray hard I dont go to HELL for the current thoughts in my head... I know its a sick thing but I seriously cant stop laughing at this

Me too. You want to be prayer partners:look:.

pattycake0701

Seriously, I work in this field and this type of thing happens, A LOT:nono: Almost all people with mental disabilities have been abused or taken advantaged:nono:

Okay...I read it again...as long as it was consensual:ohwell: Even though these guys have the mental capacity of a child, they do have the sexual needs of an adult and lots of them "do get it on":ohwell: Whew, I have some stories.

And throwing something else out there, if this woman is 68 and has Down's (most people with Down's don't live to be that old) almost all people with Down's develop dementia if they do live to be older...so maybe that is an excuse for her behavior....naw:nono: I'm just rambling, I don't believe that:nono: they've been getting it on all along:ohwell:

Ms.Honey

I should take that back, that was not a nice thing to say:look:

Tooooo late:drunk::drunk::drunk:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I can't even think of a suitable punishment for a toothless, 68 year old decrepit, female rapist. House arrest and a stern talking to? Anything more would probably be a death sentence for her.

ArrrBeee

Why did this have to come out of my hometown?

Dayjoy

Old School Member

Help me get this straight: Him: 34 year old with the mental capacity of a 2-year-old, and Her: 68 years old with Down's syndrome and babysits the above male?? and perfect teefus for...a job?

MichelleMyBelle

This is sad on so many levels. I will not pretend to understand.

deltagyrl

68 my arse. That **** looks old as hayle.

Even her name is ridiculous. :nono: