68-yr-old Woman Forces A 34-yr-old Mentally Disabled Man To Perform Sex Acts On Her??

MD_Lady

Re: 68-yr-old woman forces a 34-yr-old mentally disabled man to perform sex acts on h

What the... :nono:

chellero

Wife Supremacist
Re: 68-yr-old woman forces a 34-yr-old mentally disabled man to perform sex acts on h

This is just nasty.

Tee

This is just beyond crazy!! Crazy. Good thing the mom left her hairpiece in the house. She would have never known about this activity.:ohwell:

Tee

Tooooo late:drunk::drunk::drunk:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I can't even think of a suitable punishment for a toothless, 68 year old decrepit, female rapist. House arrest and a stern talking to? Anything more would probably be a death sentence for her.
:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Blossssom

Somebody's going to hhhheeeelllll-LLLLLL!

Ain't me... damn! This world is truly gone mad, huh?

SparklingFlame

Got dayum aint NOBODY safe!

Granny needs some jail time.

nodisrespect

This is just beyond crazy!! Crazy. Good thing the mom left her hairpiece in the house. She would have never known about this activity.:ohwell:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

yall all going to hell

Blessed_Angel

Is this a joke? The story is not making sense. She has down's, the mother brought her 2 year old there but in the title it says he's 34? I confoosed :spinning:

Then again, maybe I don't need to know. :look:

She doesn't look like she was down syndrome...and if she did, why was she be babysitting the lady's son? :rolleyes:

bellezanegra826

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jul/18/woman-68-accused-sex-case-released-jail/

Judge Orders Release Of Woman, 68, In Caregiver Sex Case

By SHERRI ACKERMAN | The Tampa Tribune
and HOWARD ALTMAN | The Tampa Tribune
Published: July 18, 2008
Updated: 02:24 pm
Luella McAdoo

TAMPA - Luella McAdoo, the 68-year-old woman accused of forcing a 34-year-old mentally disabled man to perform oral sex on her, was released on her own recognizance this morning.
The news pleased the mentally disabled man's mother, who said she has been close friends with McAdoo since the late 1960s.
"I never wanted Luella to go to jail," said the woman, who to protect her son is not being identified. "But I felt betrayed by a good friend."
The mother said McAdoo occasionally babysat her son -- who cannot speak, needs help dressing himself and has the mental capacity of a 2-year-old.
McAdoo's family says she has Down syndrome and is hearing impaired.
McAdoo had several friends die in recent years. "She fell into this depression," said her older brother, Edward McAdoo of East Tampa.
Her family was shocked by her arrest.
"I don't think she would hurt anybody," said her sister, Ida McAdoo.
The mentally disabled man's mother said that on April 5 she was driving near McAdoo's West Tampa residence and decided to pick up McAdoo.
After she and McAdoo arrived at the mother's home, the mother decided to do some shopping, she said. She left the house, locked the gate, got in her car and started to drive away before remembering she had forgotten to put on her hairpiece, she said.
"I turned back around and parked," the woman said. "I opened the gate, went into the back door and walked through the kitchen, through the living room -- and when I walked into the den, that's when I saw them."
They were engaged in a sex act, she said.
The woman said she went into shock.
"I said, 'Lord, no, not my baby, Jesus,' " the woman said. "She is lucky I didn't kill her. When I walked in there, something just took over my body."
McAdoo, the woman said, put her hand over her mouth.
"I said, 'Get your stuff, and let's go,' " the woman said. "I put her in the back seat, put my son in the front, and I took her home. I started crying because I felt hurt at what she had done."
The only thing McAdoo said to her was, "I'm sorry," the woman said. "I said, 'You sorry you got caught.' "
She took McAdoo home, then called police.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested McAdoo this week on a Tampa police warrant. She was held at Orient Road Jail, with bail set at $7,500.
McAdoo told investigators that she was the victim, that the man stripped off her clothing and forced her to comply.
"Who's to say she's not the victim?" said McAdoo's niece, Sabrina McAdoo.
Later, Hillsborough County Circuit Judge Walter Heinrich reminded Sabrina McAdoo that the man had the mental capacity of a small child.
"It's not going to go away easily," the judge said of Luella McAdoo's charges. "But I don't suspect she is going to go to prison."
Today, he ordered McAdoo, who has no criminal history, released, with the stipulation that her family ensure she returns for a court hearing next week.
"She'll be there," her niece said.
Editor Howard Altman can be reached at (813) 259-7629 or [email protected].

wasn't she in the lookin' boy video? if not, she sure does look like that woman