9 Month Progress Pics!!!!

LAURENCE

Wonderful progress! Lol:lachen:@ what your husband said...my SO says the same to me every time I do a length check...They just don't get it...we have a plan:grin:

ellehair

WOW, wonderful, just wonderful!! keep up the good work! now get in here and share whats been working for u!!

GabbanaGirl

You have definitely made some SERIOUS progress, that hair of yours is thickening up quite nicely! Keep up the good work!

Bianna125

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I got so much of my motivation from you ladies here! This is my regimen (from my fotki...check it out!)

My WASH regimen (once or twice a week)
-Wash with non-sulfate poo (2 lathers)
-Dry (t-shirt dry for 5 min)
-Deep Condition (Maybe add oils and honey; leave on for one hour to overnight)
-Apply liquid water based leave in
-Moisturize/seal and place hair in a damp bun
-Scarf method to air dry and smooth edges

My COWASH Regimen (Once or twice a week)
-Co wash with Hair One or any other conditioner
-T-shirt dry for 5 min

My Daily Moisturizing Regimen
-Divide hair into 4 or 6 sections
-Apply water based moisturizer from spray bottle (carefree curl gold, braid spray, wave nouveau and water, or s-curl and water)
-Apply creamy moisturizer/cream leave in (whatever I'm feeling at the moment; I have so many!)
-Seal with oil
-Baggy bun and wrap with scarf or put on half wig, full wig, or ponytail

I have tried so many products, also in my fotki... :grin:but I love wave nouveau and coconut oil. I ponytail baggy under all my wigs and usually dont leave any hair out in front. I never use heat at home.

Growth aids: I have used one bottle of MT, and have been using MSM for about 2 months

MilaXs3

Awesome progess! Keep up the good work...it is very motivating when you can look at your own before and after pics and see improvement!

sheba1

You've done a fantastic job caring for your hair. :clap: Unbelievable progress!!!! I am so glad I've decided to use wigs as my protective style for the winter. You are my new "wig it up" inspiration!!!

SexySin985

I am so happy! I just got a relaxer, trim and style today at 10 weeks, and I just noticed my jacked up “W” shaped ends have filled in! I feel like I can finally focus on length. Up to now it's been all about slowly trimming away ends while trying to stay at SL, but now I think I can make APL next year!

The 9 months really flew by because my beloved half wigs made it so interesting...new hair every week and little damage!

I wish I could wear my hair like this every day! Even my husband said, "So this means you can stop wearing wigs now, right?" :lachen: No! I said I don't want to lose any progress I made, by daily styling or heat. But I do want to try braidouts or rollersets, now that my ends are not see through.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I got so much of my motivation from you ladies here! This is my regimen (from my fotki...check it out!)

My WASH regimen (once or twice a week)
-Wash with non-sulfate poo (2 lathers)
-Deep Condition (Maybe add oils and honey; leave on for one hour to overnight)

My COWASH Regimen (Once or twice a week)
-Co wash with Hair One or any other conditioner
-T-shirt dry for 5 min

My Daily Moisturizing Regimen
-Divide hair into 4 or 6 sections
-Apply water based moisturizer from spray bottle (carefree curl gold, braid spray, wave nouveau and water, or s-curl and water)
-Apply creamy moisturizer/cream leave in (whatever I'm feeling at the moment; I have so many!)
-Seal with oil
-Baggy bun and wrap with scarf or put on half wig, full wig, or ponytail

I have tried so many products, also in my fotki... but I love wave nouveau and coconut oil. I ponytail baggy under all my wigs and usually dont leave any hair out in front. I never use heat at home.

Growth aids: I have used one bottle of MT, and have been using MSM for about 2 months

FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Wow, you just joined the forum and jumped right in to making progress. It seems like you found what works and a solid regimen in a good amount of time (as evident by your healthy and beautiful hair growth):yep: I wish it were like that with me:yep: But I'm seeing my progress now.:drunk:

Congrats to you and keep up the good work:grin: