99.8% Aloe Vera Juice...

SimplyBlessed

Is this ok to use even though it says 99.8%? I want to start using the aloe vera juice/rosewater mix...

the brand is FOTE...found it at wal-mart...

Ingredients:
Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Ccitric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, (A Food Preservative At 1/10 of 1%).

Made With Organically Grown, Cold Processed Aloe

Hopefully this is a good brand b/c its @ Wally world which we all love....

lsw29

I have this brand as well, I purchased mine from Publix. I am assuming that it is okay to use. I have been using mine without any problems, but I have not used it on my hair. I actually drink mine. When this one is all gone I will purchase 100% but for now this one is going to have to do.

MochaEyeCandy

That's the brand I bought...now if I can just figure out a way to use it LMAO. I think I might whip some up with shea butter.

unique4lyfe33

This is what I have. I have been using it for the whole summer. I mix mine with rose water and castor oil for my spritz

HarlemHottie

It should be fine... Blessed that's what I'm doing right now because I have ran out of my rose water and have not made it back to the Indian store as of yet.

SimplyBlessed

Yea I was a little scared about the 99.8% thing :perplexed, but I guess its all good...

Pretty happy since I found it at Wal-Mart :grin:

Oh yea do yall keep it in the fridge?? just the juice or the mixes for your hair?

Last edited:

CarolinaGal

I use the FOTE Aloe Vera juice to drink and undiluted on my hair. My hair and body really like it. It makes my hair feel silky and strong. HTH!

Soliel185

I figure if it's okay to drink, it's okay to put on my hair.

I mix it with glycerine, some SAA, a little filtered water, and if I'm feeling fancy - an EO for scent. It's my primary moisturizer.

MonPetite

Sounds just fine. Aloe Vera is great as a refreshing drink or a bit of added strength and shine for your hair and nutrients for your scalp. I've devoted entire posts to it and its "growth properties".

babyhurr4

This is the one I use for drinking and spritzing on my scalp. I swear by this stuff man! lol....no but it is definitely okay to use on your hair. I believe I've been getting great growth with this aloe vera.

LongHairNWaiting

Well for me, it doesn't do crap! I have the same size bottle in my frig. Since I didn't get the results that I wanted in on my hair, I've been thinking about drinking it.

Does anyone have a good mixture of how they go about drinking this or using it for weight loss? If so, can you please send me a PM.
Thanks Ladies..

melodies815

I know this will sound just as crazy as two left feet, but I use the AVG by Hawaiian Tropic (I think that's the name!) It's a gel used for sunburn in the summer.

It made my scalp feel wonderful, and when mixed with MegaTek, it actually gave me a little over 1 inch per month. I used for 2 months before I BC. I have every intention of doing it again next month after my birthday. I did it twice per week.

It was really time intensive and is best used when in braids or twists, but it worked like the dickens...

cj

aquajoyice

I use the FOTE Aloe Vera juice to drink and undiluted on my hair. My hair and body really like it. It makes my hair feel silky and strong. HTH!
Carolinagal have you noticed any changes when you starting drinking the Aloe Vera? I just started drinking it and am just wondering what to look forward too. I read that it's extremely good for the body.