A+B=C Favorite Product Layering Combos

Carrie A

I'm always on a quest for that perfect combination of products that will give the best result of whatever style I'm trying to achieve.

Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Cream + hemp oil =

Well defined moisturized braidout.

What are some of your favorite products to layer and what result does the combo give? Examples could be a super moisturized puff, a swanging flat iron job etc.....

Feel free to post pics of your result

Evolving78

keracare leave-in
fantasia heat protectant serum
keracare foam wrap setting lotion

soft and shining curls!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy Cream + Marie Dean's Curly Styling Cream = super soft and moisturized curls

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Wash day LIs
Bee Mine Hair Milk topped with a little Bee Mine Luscious sealed with Avocado oil

mscece1

It's a 10 miracle leave in conditoner and Mizani thermastrength lotion. I't makes my thin hair look full, bouncy healthy and shiney and i'ts soft to the touch so i get the shine w/o it looking or feelin greasy.

southerncitygirl

darcy botanicals leave-in + fantasia clear ic gel with sparklelites ( mixed with evoo or evco)= the perfect twistout :)

I have also used oyin hair dew, kbb hair milk/nectar,komaza shea lotion or coconut curl lotion in place of db leave-in with the gel and had great results!

SmilingElephant

Right now i'm doing the KCKT, seal with sweet almond oil and then put the KCCC...but i'm running out :(

I also like either Suave or V05 MM underneath EcoStyler Argan topped off with Curl Junkie Curls In A Bottle:lick:

Awesome defined curls!:yep:

nymane

After I rinse out my DC ...Lacio Lacio and Smooth & Shine Silk n' Sleek serum =moisture and slip (hair feels like butter).

bride91501

Preface: damp, freshly co-washed hair

TW Mist Bodifier Leave-in + Castor Oil to seal = super moisturized hair for days..... :yep:

Carrie A

Right now i'm doing the KCKT, seal with sweet almond oil and then put the KCCC...but i'm running out :(

I also like either Suave or V05 MM underneath EcoStyler Argan topped off with Curl Junkie Curls In A Bottle:lick:

Awesome defined curls!:yep:

This sounds good. I have Curls in a Bottle and was experiementing with what to layer it with.

Carrie A

empressri Now wait a minute dear. You can't just sneak in and out without dropping a little pusha knowlege on us. Afterall, your YT videos inspired this thread.:yep:

I know you review a ton a products but I know you have your favorite combos.

chebaby

during the summer my fave combo was curl junkie smoothing lotion under curl junkie honey butter.

i also love kckt and kccc

but my fave right now, right this second at this very moment in time lol is washing with terressentials mud wash, conditioning with curl junkie curl rehab and wearing a naked wash and go. softness for daaaayyyyysss.

NaturalEnigma

I use Shescentit's cococreme leave in then I apply EO's smoothing conditioning serum followed by Shea moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus curl and style milk. It gives me unbelievable moisture, and makes my twists outs look smooth and shiny.

I used to also like Qhemet Biologics tea tree conditioning ghee on wet hair followed by Darcy's botanical peach kernel oil. My hair would stay moisturized the whole day.

Last edited:

Carrie A

NaturalEngima

I just orders some Qhemet Ghee of some type and the Aethiopia sp?? butter. Looking forward to trying that combo.

The Shea moisture product sounds yummy. Is that company Black owned?

empressri

empressri Now wait a minute dear. You can't just sneak in and out without dropping a little pusha knowlege on us. Afterall, your YT videos inspired this thread.:yep:

I know you review a ton a products but I know you have your favorite combos.

hehee!!

Okay okay, I give. :grin:

Curl junkie coffee coco curl cream with alagio crazy curl balm underneath kinky curly. Or ecostyler either works. You don't have to use the balm but I happen to love it as it has protein in it which makes my hair curl up even more.

And any of the following leave ins with ecostyler:

TIGI love peace and the planet let it be leave in
Innersense quiet calm curl control
Alba leave in
Alaffia beautiful curls for babies leave in
Carols daughter hair milk

That's just for wash and goes....I will come back with more when I'm not sleepy lol

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
cowash with trader joe nourish spa, shea moisture curl and style milk as a leave in, seal with qhemets amla and olive heavy cream = hair like butter and soft for days

cheryl26

After washing my hair I put about a tablespoon of coconut oil on it while wet, squeeze with a towel, let it dry 80% and spritz a little infusium leave in. Ive found this reduces frizz dramatically and it keeps the same wavy style for two days. Cons are your head will look a little bit greasy and it makes my scalp itch like crazy sometimes. Ill post a pic later today.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner + EVOO= Super moisturized, feelslikebuttah, omigoshwherehaveyoubeenallmylife hair.

I just can't get over how simply adding an oil to my conditioner has changed my hair. Like, whoa.

Blue Eco Styler + Worlds of Curls activator= The best wash and goes ever! I have to drive all the way out to the boonies though to get the WOC so I don't get to do this often. But my hair always feels so soft and is really shiny when I use this combo. I'm trying to move away from gel when defining my curls though, but my wittle curlies in the front don't seem to appreciate my efforts lol. They don't like curl creams, conditioner only, mousse, nada. Ha! my curlies say. Yooh think yooh can define meee?! Only de gel, and only de hair in the front lol :3

LovelyNaps26

KCNT + aloe vera gel + castor oil (yeah the kimmytube mix) :lick:

water + castor oil for baggying :love3:

water + blue magic coconut oil (yup hair grease)

QB amla heavy creme...no layering needed :yep:

Carrie A

KCNT + aloe vera gel + castor oil (yeah the kimmytube mix) :lick:

water + castor oil for baggying :love3:

water + blue magic coconut oil (yup hair grease)

QB amla heavy creme...no layering needed :yep:

castor oil combos work well for me too.

I layered Qhemet moringa oil conditioning ghee under, Coco detangling ghee and got a really soft moisturized result.