A bible Study : Topic the Bible

blazingthru

here is a sample of a bible study. I highlighted all of these scriptures so I can find them easily and it helped me to study the bible better. I wanted to see if anyone else was interested. If so let me know and I will post more. I have 38 studies. I will put them all in here if anyone is interested. Some of these stuff will blow your mind completely. Like it did me. it changed my life for the better. I put some of the scriptures below.

This study is on the bible
The Bible from Genesis to Revelation is still relevant upon God's people today, and God continues to speak to us through his Word.
Luke 24:44
Heb 4-12
2tim 3:15-17
Rom 15:4
Jer. 15:16
Ps. 12:6-7
john 17:17
Job 23:12
Ps 119:9,11
Ps. 119:105
Ps 119:130
Isa. 40:8
2 Peter 1:20, 21
Act 17:11
John 5:39
Isa 28:

Luke 24:44

44Now He said to them, "(A)These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the (B)Law of Moses and the Prophets and (C)the Psalms must be fulfilled."
Hebrews 4:12

12For (A)the word of God is (B)living and (C)active and sharper than any two-edged (D)sword, and piercing as far as the division of (E)soul and (F)spirit, of both joints and marrow, and (G)able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

2 Timothy 3:15-17

15and that (A)from childhood you have known (B)the sacred writings which are able to (C)give you the wisdom that leads to (D)salvation through faith which is in (E)Christ Jesus.
16(F)All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
17so that (G)the man of God may be adequate, (H)equipped for every good work.

Romans 15:4

4For (A)whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Jeremiah 15:16 (New American Standard Bible)

16Your words were found and I (A)ate them,
And Your (B)words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart;
For I have been (C)called by Your name,
O LORD God of hosts.

Psalm 12:6-7 (New American Standard Bible)

6The (A)words of the LORD are pure words;
As silver (B)tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
7You, O LORD, will keep them;
You will (C)preserve him from this generation forever.
John 17:17 (New American Standard Bible)

17"(A)Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.

Job 23:12

12"I have not departed from the command of His lips;
I have treasured the (A)words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

Psalm 119:11 (New American Standard Bible)
11Your word I have (A)treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.

Psalm 119:9 (New American Standard Bible)

B Beth.

9How can a young man keep his way pure?
By (A)keeping it according to Your word.

Last edited:

blazingthru

Re: A bible Study : Topic the Bible and Others

Jesus our Savior
Salvation comes from receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior[Rom 6:23(New American Standard Bible)

23For the wages of (A)sin is death, but the free gift of God is (B)eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Acts 4:12 (New American Standard Bible)

12"And there is salvation in (A)no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Isa. 53:6(New Living Translation)
6 All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.
We have left God’s paths to follow our own.
Yet the Lord laid on him
the sins of us all.

2 Cor 5:21(New Living Translation)

21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin,[a] so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

[1 John 5:13(New American Standard Bible)
13(A)These things I have written to you who (B)believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have (C)eternal life.

[Col 1:14(Amplified Bible)
14In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins.

Eph 2:8.9 (New Living Translation)

8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

1 John 5:11 (New American Standard Bible)
11And the testimony is this, that God has given us (A)eternal life, and (B)this life is in His Son.

John 1:12(New American Standard Bible)
12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become (A)children of God, even (B)to those who believe in His name,

[John3:16 (New American Standard Bible)
16"For God so (A)loved the world, that He (B)gave His (C)only begotten Son, that whoever (D)believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

[Matt, 1:21(New American Standard Bible)
21"She will bear a Son; and (A)you shall call His name Jesus, for He (B)will save His people from their sins."

Ps.130:7,8(New Living Translation)

7 O Israel, hope in the Lord;
for with the Lord there is unfailing love.
His redemption overflows.
8 He himself will redeem Israel
from every kind of sin.

[Isa 55:6.7(New Living Translation)

6 Seek the Lord while you can find him.
Call on him now while he is near.
7 Let the wicked change their ways
and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
Let them turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on them.
Yes, turn to our God, for he will forgive generously.

Matt 6:14,15(New Living Translation)
14 “If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. 15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.

[Rev 3:20(New American Standard Bible)
20'Behold, I stand (A)at the door and (B)knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, (C)I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

[1John 1:7-9 (New American Standard Bible)
7but if we (A)walk in the Light as (B)He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and (C)the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8(D)If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the (E)truth is not in us.
9(F)If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and (G)to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Last edited:

blazingthru

The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the source of power of the Christian life

Acts 1:8

Acts 1:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8but you will receive power (A)when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be (B)My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and (C)Samaria, and even to (D)the remotest part of the earth."

Acts 2:17

Acts 2:17 (New American Standard Bible)

17'(A)AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says,
'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

Acts 5:32

Acts 5:32 (New American Standard Bible)

32"And we are witnesses [a]of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him."

John 14:14-16

John 14:14-16 (New American Standard Bible)

14"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
15"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you
forever;

Luke 11:13
Luke 11:13 (New American Standard Bible)

13"(A)If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?"

John 14:26
John 14:26 (New American Standard Bible)

26"But the (A)Helper, the Holy Spirit, (B)whom the Father will send in My name, (C)He will teach you all things, and (D)bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

1 Cor 21:12, 13
Luke 10:17, 19
Luke 12:11,12
Acts 2:38
Eze.36:37
Eph 4:30

Last edited:

blazingthru

Prayer

Through prayer we can talk with God as to a friend
Ps 27:14
Ps 4:3
Matt 6:6
Phil: 4:6
1 Thess. 5:17
Ps 55:17
John 14:14
Mark 11:24, 25
Matt 5:44
Matt 7:7,8
James 1:5-7
Matt 14:23
Rom 8:26
1 Peter 4:7
Ps 66:18
Prov 28:9

blazingthru

Witnessing
Every born-again Christian will seek to lead others to Jesus
Luke 22:32
Matt 28:19, 20
Mark 8:38
Amos 6:1
1 Cor 9:16, 17
Rev 3:15, 16
Joel 3:14
Matt 9:37, 38
Ps 126:5, 6
2 Cor 9:6
James 5:20
2 Tim 4:2
1 Peter 3:15
John 15:5
Matt 19:29
2 Tim 2:12
John 15:20
Luke 17:10
Acts 5:39
John 14:12

blazingthru

Creator
Jesus Christ is the Creator of all things. He alone could redeem fallen humanity
John 1;1-3, 14
Eph 3:9
Heb 1:1,2
Gen 1:26
1 Cor 8:6

blazingthru

Deity of Christ
Christ can save us only because he is fully God

Gen 1:26
John 1:1-3, 14
Heb 1:8
Matt 3:15-17
John 17:5
Michah 5:2
John 10:30
Matt 16:27
Col 2:9
Luke 1:35
Heb 2:17
John 16:27, 28
John 17:4,5

blazingthru

Spiritualism
One of Satan’s most effective way to deceive humanity is through counterfeit supernatural manifestations

Exodus 7:11-13 (King James Version)
11Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
13And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
Leviticus 19:31 (King James Version)
31Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 20:6
6And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:27
27A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (King James Version)
10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (New American Standard Bible)
10"There shall not be found among you anyone (A)who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one (B)who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
11or one who casts a spell, (C)or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
12"For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and (D)because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.
1 Chronicles 10:13 (New American Standard Bible)
13(A)So Saul died for his trespass which he committed against the LORD, because of the word of the LORD which he did not keep; and also (B)because he asked counsel of a medium, making inquiry of it,
Isaiah 8:19
19 Someone may say to you, “Let’s ask the mediums and those who consult the spirits of the dead. With their whisperings and mutterings, they will tell us what to do.” But shouldn’t people ask God for guidance? Should the living seek guidance from the dead?
Isaiah 8:20
20 Look to God’s instructions and teachings! People who contradict his word are completely in the dark.
Revelation 16:13-15 (King James Version)
13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (King James Version)
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
1 Timothy 4
1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Ex 7:11-13
Lev 19:31
Lev, 20:6, 27
Deut 18: 10-12
1 Chron, 10:13
Isa 8:19, 20
Rev 16:13-15
2 Cor 11:13-15
1 Tim 4:1

Last edited:

blazingthru

Baptism
Baptism acknolwedges that we are letting God Wash our sins away and allow Jesus to dwell in us. We become a member of his Chruch by Baptism

Matthew 28:19 (New Living Translation)
19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,[a] baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:15-16 (King James Version)

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned

Acts 2:38 (King James Version)

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:12
Acts 16:31,33
Acts 10:47, 48
Acts 22:16
Matt 3:136, 16
Gal 3:27
Col. 3:15
Col.1:18
1 Cor 12:13, 27

Last edited:

blazingthru

Topic TEN COMMANDMENTS
Old testament people were saved by grace, just as God's people are today. the Ten Commandments are binding today, and all who love God will obey them.

Titus 2:11
Gen 6:8
Ex 33:12
Prov 3:34
Rom 5:20
Rom 6:14, 15
Rom3:20
1 John 2:3.4
Ex 31:18
Heb 8:10
John 15:10
Luke 16:17
Matt 7:21
1 John 5:3
Prov 3:1-4
Rev 22:14
Rev 14:12
Matt 19:17
Acts 5:29
1 John 3:22
Ps 111:7,8
1 John 3:4
James 2:10, 12
Eccl 12:13

blazingthru

This lesson is on the Sabbath. This is the word and if you accept the word then you must accept the Sabbath. Because the Sabbath points to the true God. The Sabbath is hard for many to accept, it wasn't easy for me either, I been a 1st day of the week church goer all of my life for 43 years. But when I accepted the Sabbath and stepped out on faith, I understood the scriptures when it says in Luke 14:26
26"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. 27And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. for the first time in my life I had to make a decision that will cause me to lose my family. Then I knew what the cost is of serving God and that I was willing to take it. I was not going to put these lessons in here but they explain so much of the bible so much more is revealed as we go through the studies. I don't have a heaven or a hell. I think its important to share the truth. the word of God is true.
The fourth commandment (its part of the commandment it was never changed) speaks about the sabbath, which is the seventh day of the week. All People under grace will keep the Sabbath. The Sabbath becomes a joy when we know Jesus.

James 4:17 James 4:17 (New American Standard Bible)
17Therefore, (A)to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
1 Peter 2:21 (New American Standard Bible)
Christ Is Our Example
21For (A)you have been called for this purpose, (B)since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you (C)an example for you to follow in His steps,
Luke 4:16 (New American Standard Bible)
16And He came to (A)Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, (B)He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and (C)stood up to read.
Matthew 12:8 (New American Standard Bible)
Lord of the Sabbath
8"For (A)the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.
Mark 2:27 ( New American Standard Bible)
27Jesus said to them, "(A)The Sabbath was made for man, and (B)not man for the Sabbath.
Mark 2:28
28"So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."
Mark 2:27 King James
27And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
King James Version (KJV)
Mark 2:28
28Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath.
Exodus 20:11 (English Standard Version)
11For(A) in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
1 Chronicles 17:27 (New American Standard Bible)
27"And now it has pleased You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue forever before You; for You, O LORD, have blessed, and it is blessed forever."
Leviticus 26:2 (New American Standard Bible)
2'(A)You shall keep My sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary; I am the LORD.
Mark 6:2 (New American Standard Bible)
2When the Sabbath came, He began (A)to teach in the synagogue; and the (B)many listeners were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get these things, and what is this wisdom given to Him, and such miracles as these performed by His hands?
Acts 17:2 (New Living Translation)
2 As was Paul’s custom, he went to the synagogue service, and for three Sabbaths in a row he used the Scriptures to reason with the people.
Exodus 20:11 (New Living Translation)
11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy
Isaiah 66:22-23 (King James Version)
22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Matthew 24:20 (New Living Translation)
20 And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
Acts 18:4 (New Living Translation)
4 Each Sabbath found Paul at the synagogue, trying to convince the Jews and Greeks alike.

Acts 13:42-44 (New American Standard Bible)
42As Paul and Barnabas were going out, the people kept begging that these things might be spoken to them the next (A)Sabbath.
43Now when the meeting of the synagogue had broken up, many of the Jews and of the (B)God-fearing (C)proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who, speaking to them, were urging them to continue in (D)the grace of God.
Paul Turns to the Gentiles
44The next (E)Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of the Lord.

Isaiah 56
Rewards for Obedience to God
1Thus says the LORD,
"(A)Preserve justice and do righteousness,
For My (B)salvation is about to come
And My righteousness to be revealed.
2"How (C)blessed is the man who does this,
And the son of man who (D)takes hold of it;
Who (E)keeps from profaning the sabbath,
And keeps his hand from doing any evil."
3Let not the (F)foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say,
"The LORD will surely separate me from His people "
Nor let the (G)eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree."
4For thus says the LORD,
"To the eunuchs who (H)keep My sabbaths,
And choose what pleases Me,
And (I)hold fast My covenant,
5To them I will give in My (J)house and within My (K)walls a memorial,
And a name better than that of sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting (L)name which (M)will not be cut off.
6"Also the (N)foreigners who join themselves to the LORD,
To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD,
To be His servants, every one who (O)keeps from profaning the sabbath
And holds fast My covenant;
Hebrews 4:1-11 (New American Standard Bible)
Hebrews 4
The Believer's Rest
1Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have (A)come short of it.
2For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but (B)the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard.
3For we who have believed enter that rest, just as He has said,
"(C)AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH,
THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST,"
although His works were finished (D)from the foundation of the world.
4For He has said (E)somewhere concerning the seventh day: "(F)AND GOD (G)RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY FROM ALL HIS WORKS";
5and again in this passage, "(H)THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST."
6Therefore, since it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly had good news preached to them failed to enter because of (I)disobedience,
7He again fixes a certain day, "Today," saying through David after so long a time just (J)as has been said before,
"(K)TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS."
8For (L)if Joshua had given them rest, He would not have spoken of another day after that.
9So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God.
10For the one who has entered His rest has himself also (M)rested from his works, as (N)God did from His.
11Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through following the same (O)example of (P)disobedience.

Next lesson will be on interpretations. So that no one can tell you their interpretations or their understandings you can learn it on your own.

Last edited: