A Change of Pace - Day 1 of a "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

LatterGlory

Psa 14:1 KJV
(1) ... The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt...

1Co 1:18-21 KJV
(18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
(19) For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
(20) Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(21) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1Co 1:25-31 KJV
(25) Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
(26) For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
(27) But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(28) And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
(29) That no flesh should glory in his presence.
(30) But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
(31) That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 23 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

:flowers:

Revolution Day 23

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t see a way out of my financial situation.” or “I feel trapped financially.”

Let’s change it TODAY:

1. Inaction keeps you poor. TAKE ACTION.
2 Kings 7 says the four leprous men said, “Why do we sit here and die?...Let’s go up...” When they took action, God got involved and multiplied their efforts.

2. Spend time TODAY getting to know God better! Daniel 11:32 says, “Those who know their God will be strong and TAKE ACTION.” Meditate on His promises, and you’ll know Him better.

3. BELIEVE: There’s always a way out of whatever you’re facing. Revelation 3:8 says God will open a door that no man can close. (AND 1 Corinthians10:13)

4. Ask God for deliverance from your situation. James 4:2 says you have not, because you ask not. Romans 10:12 says all who call upon the Lord shall be DELIVERED—rescued!

5. Change your thinking to: What goes DOWN, must come up! Plant a seed. The way out of any bad situation is to plant a seed for the opposite result. If you have a debt you can’t pay; pay someone else’s debt that they can’t pay; forgive a debt, someone else can’t pay you, etc.

6. Malachi 3:10 says when you tithe, He opens the windows of heaven and pours out a blessing. This blessing can be an IDEA, a SOLUTION, a BREAKTHROUGH, a DEBT CANCELLATION—it’s MORE than just money.

Think It & Say It:

God always provides a way out of the situation I’m in.

I am strong and TAKE ACTION because I know my God.

He will open doors for me that no man can close.

I call upon the Lord and expect His deliverance.

The seeds I plant WILL come up in mighty harvests, ideas, solutions and breakthroughs, in Jesus’ Name!

:amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 24 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 24

Today we are fasting from the thought that says:

“If I just do more for God, perhaps He will finally bless me.”

This thinking is robbing so many people of the blessing and privileges He wants us to walk in.

LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Remember, Christianity is not about the promises we make to God, but the promises He makes to us. (2 Corinthians 1:20) The promises are YES. Our part: to say AMEN! Believe it. Receive it!

2. Exchange this “slave” mentality for a “son” mentality. You don’t have to earn God’s blessing. It's your right as a son. (Romans 8:15) Stop trying to DO enough. You ARE enough—a son/daughter!

3. Stop seeing yourself as an outsider. Mark 1:11 says you are His beloved child. He’s pleased with your faith. Faith brought Abraham into the blessing, and it brings you too! (Galatians 3:8-9)

4. You are already blessed! Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who HAS ALREADY BLESSED US, with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:3) See it? We are already blessed! Thank Him--that’s the prayer of faith!

5. Freely we have received, now freely give. KNOWING that you have freely received puts into motion a generous attitude which perpetuates more blessing. (Matthew 10:8)

6. We have a covenant of blessing! God’s blessing will overtake you when you BELIEVE in this covenant. Jesus earned it for you. It sounds too good to be true; but it IS true. (Genesis 17:2-8)

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I live by the promises of God. I am a son/daughter of God. I am not a slave, needing to earn my blessing or earn my freedom. The Son has made me free; and God has already blessed me with all blessings. I have freely received; therefore, I am free to give. I have a covenant of blessing and I am not on the outside, looking in; I have an inheritance. I am in God’s will, in Jesus’ Name!

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 25 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 25

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says:

“I don’t know what I’ll do if THEY don’t come through for me.”

So often we look to someone else to meet our needs or we feel disappointed if someone doesn’t keep their promise.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. God will provide. Philippians 4:19 says He provides all our needs according to His riches and glory. Renew your mind to the fact that He provides for ALL our needs, not just finances.

2. Dependence upon others is NOT humility, it’s misplaced trust. Psalm 43:5 says, “Why so downcast, O my soul? Put your hope in God.” David is saying that when we put our hope in anything other than God, we will wind up depressed. Shift your trust and hope to God.

3. Hope is born from the love of God. Believe the love He has for you. Meditate on Romans 5:5 which says, ’Hope does not disappoint (let you down) BECAUSE the love of God has been shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit.’

4. Realize that over-dependency upon others keeps you from loving them. When you depend on someone doing for you, providing for you, coming through for you, you can’t love. Therefore you can’t succeed, because love never fails. You can’t love them, because you need them too much. Love gives.

5. Don’t trust the provision, trust the provider. Deuteronomy 8:3a says “...that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone...”

6. Treat a broken promise from someone as an OPPORTUNITY to trust God. “DIS”appointment becomes “HIS”appointment when we look to the true promise Maker and promise Keeper—Hebrews 13:5.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I trust in God as the Promise Maker, not the promise breaker! God will provide for ALL MY NEEDS. I free myself from dependence upon others, and I will depend on God, empowering me to love others freely.

My trust and hope is in God. And THAT hope will never let me down, because God’s love is in me, and He will never disappoint me.

I will not put my trust in what I have, but in the One who provides. My every need comes from every Word that comes from the mouth of God, in Jesus’ Name!”

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 26 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 26

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says,

“I don’t see things changing for the better.”

There are many times when we are not seeing things change.

Don’t let this fool you — - - change your thinking and you will change your financial situation—and your life!

Let’s Change It Today:

1. Change what you’re looking at. Our faith comes from the promises of God. Let God’s unchanging promises de-throne the current picture you’re seeing. (2 Corinthians 4:18)

2. Fix your eyes of Jesus. (Hebrews 12:2) There is NO OTHER man that we should look to to meet our needs; or to calm our fears—not relatives, government, or anyone. Trust Jesus TODAY.

3. Believe in the power of your seed. There is great seed in the ground, on its way up. (Galatians 6:7-9) Be patient. God’s Word is working. Your seeds are working.

4. Picture it. Ephesians 3:20 says, “God is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think or IMAGINE.” Start imagining a life with your bills paid; your beautiful home paid off; money in the bank to HELP OTHERS out! Picture it.

5. Think like a genius: Albert Einstein said, "All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out. Imagination is more important than knowledge."

6. Step out. Embrace the belief that every step you take counts. Every thought, word, action—leads to change. Get up! (John 5:8)

Think It & Say It:

I make up my mind that things ARE changing.

My seeds are growing.

My imagination is working. I refuse to imagine negativity or emptiness.

I believe a blessed life is coming my way; I picture it and I step out and move toward it today with every step I take, in Jesus’ Name! :amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 27 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 27

“Someday I’ll succeed.”

On the outside, this thought seems good; but it is a wrong way of thinking.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. YOU ARE A SUCCESS NOW! Success is not something you have; it’s something you are! Remember Genesis 39:2 says, “And Joseph was a successful man, for the Lord was with Him” (New American Standard Bible).

2. Remember, true success is God’s presence in your life. If you’re washed in the blood of Jesus, God’s presence is with you NOW. (Hebrews 10:19) Therefore, you are a true success NOW.

3. Rejoice today no matter what it looks like. Psalm 118:24 says, “This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Joy is the strength that manifests YOUR success.

4. Live in the overflow of your meditation. Joshua 1:8 says AS you meditate on God’s Word day & night, it will produce the necessary action to make your way prosperous. FLOOD your mind with God’s promises today.

5. Take inventory. You have God’s Word which produces KNOWLEDGE. You have the Holy Spirit which produces UNDERSTANDING. And you have the power of prayer which produces WISDOM (James 1:5)—these are the ingredients for success—Exodus 31:3.

Think It & Say It:

I am a success NOW. :clapping:

God’s presence has made me successful; and I am in His presence NOW through the blood of Jesus! God has made this day for MY success, and His Word flowing from my life brings me victory and success in everything. I ask for and receive a supernatural supply of wisdom today to apply God’s Word in my situation, in Jesus’ Name!

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 28 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 28

“I’m not smart enough to succeed in today’s economy.”

Let’s Change It Today:

1. Settle the fact that you have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16) Jesus was and IS the smartest man in the world! You have His Spirit and His Word. Expect success!

2. Ask God for Wisdom. Proverbs 24:3 says that we BUILD our house by wisdom. Wisdom can build your house, business, or income! James 1:5 says ask for it and you will receive it.

3. Refuse to tolerate thoughts of inferiority.
The world isn’t smarter than you. You are the temple of the Holy Spirit. You have power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Royalty destroys inferiority. (Romans 5:17)

4. Expect God to give you hidden treasures and riches. Isaiah 43:5 says, “And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I am the LORD, which call thee by thy name.”

5. Be ‘success inside’ minded. Refuse to accept the idea of failure or defeat in your life. See yourself as a success no matter what it looks like. You are the giant in the land, not the grasshopper. (Numbers 13:30)

6. Accept the Bible as your Economy Text Book.

There are about 1600 verses in the Bible that have to do with money.

God knew these days would come and gave you the ammunition you need. Use it.

Think It & Say It:

I reject the idea that I am not smart enough for today’s economy.

I have the mind of Christ and refuse to tolerate inferiority.

I expect the hidden treasures from God.

I receive wisdom today to succeed financially and refuse to accept lack or defeat.

I am success-inside minded, leading to success on the outside as well, in Jesus’ Name.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 29 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

This man is 'preaching' this message. I had to 'bold' the statements that leaped at me. Prsise God!

Angels, be blessed and know "YES YOU ARE Good With Money!

Here we are with Day 29

Revolution Day 29

“I’m not that good with money.”

Let’s Change It Today:

1. YES YOU ARE.

You ARE good with money!

You are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27) AND you’ve been given 1600 scriptures about money! You are equipped!

2. Don’t think ‘good’. Think ‘faithful’. God’s economic system is built upon faithfulness. Luke 16:11—faithful with the little, and you will be faithful with much.

3. It’s a test. It’s only a test. Don’t see money as just a means to pay your bills. See money as a test. When you change how you look at it—as a test—you will find a way to pass the test, and move on to the true riches God wants to give you. (Luke 16:12)

4. Expect abounding blessings. Proverbs 28:20 says a faithful man will abound with blessing. If you’re not abounding, check your faithfulness in tithing, giving, and serving.

5. Think K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Saint! Simplify your financial life. Put God first by tithing & offering; then, spend less than you earn after that; then save what’s left. (John 2:5) Don’t complicate it.

Think It & Say It:

I am made in the image of God and have the wisdom of God.

I am good with money—in fact I am better than good; I am faithful!

I will pass the money test by being faithful, and I will be trusted by God with true riches. I expect to abound in blessing and be overtaken by it, in Jesus’ Name!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Money is to be spent, not horded... I've wrestled with this concept of saving for a rainy day and indeed God gives us wisdom concerning money; but I've learned that I am blessed to be a blessing (benefit to other), not just to be blessed (benefit to self)

When God visited Solomon in his Divine dream to ask him what he wanted, all Solomon asked for was the ability to help others:

“Now, LORD my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?” 1 Kings 3

So God was very pleased to hear that, and answered:

“Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.”

Solomon's heart was in the right place, so the riches followed. He sought the Kingdom of God first -- that is, God's wisdom and understanding -- and all that other stuff came after, at God's discretion. There is NO WAY around this. Yet people still try to flim-flam God. Treacherous.

Shimmie

Staff member
Money is to be spent, not horded... I've wrestled with this concept of saving for a rainy day and indeed God gives us wisdom concerning money; but I've learned that I am blessed to be a blessing (benefit to other), not just to be blessed (benefit to self)

When God visited Solomon in his Divine dream to ask him what he wanted, all Solomon asked for was the ability to help others:

“Now, LORD my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?” 1 Kings 3

So God was very pleased to hear that, and answered:

“Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.”

Solomon's heart was in the right place, so the riches followed. He sought the Kingdom of God first -- that is, God's wisdom and understanding -- and all that other stuff came after, at God's discretion. There is NO WAY around this. Yet people still try to flim-flam God. Treacherous.

Thanks Laela, for such a precious word.

I love God's 'visit' with King Solomon. His father David was gone and here is Solomon, who had it all 'materialistically', and yet he was already 'wise', for he sought God for even more widsom. God tested Solomon's heart and he provemd himself to be unselfish.

With God, Wisdom can increase a penny into gold, and gold into platium. :yep:

Love and blessings, Precious Laela... :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 30 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 30

“Will I ever have financial peace?”

Statistics say that over 60% of Americans live from paycheck to paycheck. Under those conditions, one problem can send a person spiraling downward financially.

Let’s Change It Today:[/B

]1. Financial peace starts with “soul” peace. Your mind is your power center. Whatever fills your mind, will eventually fill your life. Fill it with the Word of God. (Psalm 1:1-3, Joshua 1:7-8)

2. Change your thinking about the kingdom of God. The kingdom of “Heaven” is a place; but the kingdom of God is a SYSTEM or way of doing things. Matthew 6:33 says, “Seek first God’s kingdom—(His way of doing things) and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”

3. Realize that you can take control of your future! The life you have NOW is the harvest of previous seeds. So plant the seeds NOW for your future harvest. (Galatians 6:7-9)

4. Think correctly. Don’t think about how much seed you have to sow. Think about how much harvest you want; and work your way backward. (2 Corinthians 9:6-8)

5. IMMEDIATELY create a financial plan. (Proverbs 16:9) When you create a godly plan, God will order your steps. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.

6. The goal of learning is ACTION, not just knowledge. Reject the idea that knowledge is power. Knowledge is fuel—but action is the power! Daniel 10:32 says, “Those who know their God will be strong and TAKE ACTION.”

Think It & Say It:

I CAN take control of my future.

My seeds produce my harvest and I refuse to let my future be determined by anyone else but me and God.

I choose God’s way of handling my thoughts and my money.

I am strong because I know God and take the action necessary to succeed, in Jesus’ Name!

HeChangedMyName

I'm still learning more and more from this fast. Today God laid on my heart that although it's fine to ask for things that are desired of my heart, that I should be asking for the seed, rather than the thing. I think that was demonstrated by Solomon's request of God. Solomon could have asked for anything under the sun, but he asked for Wisdom.

Wisdom is such a great seed for so many things. I'm asking God for seeds. He already knows my hearts desire---afterall, he put it there in my heart. :) But I want the seeds. That way God can get full glory. I don't want credit for having "things" I want God to get credit for simply doing the impossible with seeds that he gives me and that I nurture.

God wanted a huge family--sure he could have just made a family and made them worship and adore him, BUT he planted a seed called Jesus

Jesus came and wanted people to be saved, sure, he could have forced people into worshipping him, but, he planted seeds called knowledge and understanding.

Even Moses wanted his people to be free, and while he was under Pharoah, he may have been able to force the issue, but, he planted seeds called faith and allowed God to lead him to do it His way.

I need some seed request scriptures of you ladies can direct me to them, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm still learning more and more from this fast. Today God laid on my heart that although it's fine to ask for things that are desired of my heart, that I should be asking for the seed, rather than the thing. I think that was demonstrated by Solomon's request of God. Solomon could have asked for anything under the sun, but he asked for Wisdom.

Wisdom is such a great seed for so many things. I'm asking God for seeds. He already knows my hearts desire---afterall, he put it there in my heart. :) But I want the seeds. That way God can get full glory. I don't want credit for having "things" I want God to get credit for simply doing the impossible with seeds that he gives me and that I nurture.

God wanted a huge family--sure he could have just made a family and made them worship and adore him, BUT he planted a seed called Jesus

Jesus came and wanted people to be saved, sure, he could have forced people into worshipping him, but, he planted seeds called knowledge and understanding.

Even Moses wanted his people to be free, and while he was under Pharoah, he may have been able to force the issue, but, he planted seeds called faith and allowed God to lead him to do it His way.

I need some seed request scriptures of you ladies can direct me to them, I'd appreciate it.

WHeChangedMyName

This is such a beautiful post; it comes from a beautiful heart...'yours'.

Not only will God give you fruitful seeds to plant, He will also lead you to plant them in fruitful ground, not the crust of the earth where seeds are unable to bear roots and grow.

In Mark chapter 4; Jesus spoke of the types of ground upon which the Word of Gdo is planted, for God's Word is the greatest seed of all, [the incorrptable seed of God] to have planted within our hearts. The ground that could not bare fruit was the stoney ground, and the ground upon the 'wayside'.

Mark 4:1-8

1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.
2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.
5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:
6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.
7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

---------------

As for your heart to have more seed, I pray for the ground that you plant into as well, that shall never be fallow ground, nor by the wayside, but the fruitful ground, which shall yield it's increase in harvest after harvest which in turn yields more seed. And with each seed, all will know how lovely it is to serve Jesus and to have the honour of He in your life... He, who changed your name... to His. :giveheart:

In Jesus' Name ... Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 31 of the "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 31

“Someone is in the way of my promotion or advancement.”

Whether it’s a co-worker, boss or nemesis, at times, we feel someone’s standing in the way of our success.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. Promotion comes from God. (Psalm 75:6-7) If you are doing your part, and someone is in the way, God will move you from them or around them.

2. Do your work as unto the Lord, and He will reward. (Colossians 3:23-24) Refuse to focus on the boss or worker over you or in front of you. Focus on working for God as His servant.

3. Reject the idea that anyone has the power to make you succeed or fail. (Deuteronomy 11:25, Joshua 1:5) No one can stand against you, when God is on your side.

4. Adopt the heart of a servant and the mind of a leader. Think of ways to make your company succeed. And put a heart of humility into it. You will succeed. People will want to promote you. (James 4:10, 1 Peter 5:6)
5. Think this: Nothing less than excellence will do! 2 Corinthians 8:7 says ...excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, and in all eagerness and in the love from us that is in you.

6. Think ‘eternity’, not ‘temporary’. Live for the eternal rewards—by seeking to glorify God in everything you do. (2 Corinthians 5:10) Promotion will come.

Think It & Say It:

God is on my side, and He is the source of my promotion and advancement. I will not be moved by the people standing in my way.

No one can keep me down.

I refuse to give anyone that control over my thinking. God will reward me as I live a life of excellence and honor to Him, in Jesus’ Name!

HeChangedMyName

am I the only one who got EXTREMELY excited about today's fasting though? I just about jumped up and shouted. This is where I was. . .until reading this of course. Not anymore. I receive today's message and scripture with expectancy and faith. whew yes! Yes Lord!

Shimmie

Staff member
am I the only one who got EXTREMELY excited about today's fasting though? I just about jumped up and shouted. This is where I was. . .until reading this of course. Not anymore. I receive today's message and scripture with expectancy and faith. whew yes! Yes Lord!

:happydance: I'm shouting and praising God right along with you... :love2:

:reddancer: :happydance: :reddancer:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 32 of OUR "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 32

“I don’t have what I need.”

This mindset limits us and has to be eliminated.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. Start with what you have, not what you don’t have. Remember what God has done and given you already. (Psalm 103:1-3) IT will build your faith.

2. YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED. Look for what you have in your house. (2 Kings 4:2-5) Look inside, not outside.

3. Your inventory is FULLY stocked. See your body as your house—and God’s house. (1 Corinthians 3:16) You have the Holy Spirit in you. You have a mouth to speak the Word (2 Corinthians 4:13). You have a heart to fill up on God’s Word. You have a mind to think God’s thoughts. (Proverbs 23:7)

4. Plant what you have as seed to harvest what you need. (Matthew 14:17) Treat what you have in your hand AS SEED. Put it in His hand, and it will meet your NEED.

5. When you pray, BELIEVE YOU HAVE RECEIVED what you asked for. This is how faith works. Mark 11:24 says, “Whatsoever thing you desire WHEN you pray, believe you have received it, and it shall be yours.”

Think It & Say It:

I DO have what I need—it’s inside of me.

My inventory is fully stocked.

I have the Word of God. I have the promises of God.

I have the Spirit of God.

I have the faith of God.

Whatever is lacking in my life is available to me, in seed form.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 32 of OUR "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

From My Heart to Yours... :love2:

Eliminate the negative thoughts :hardslap:

Embrace the Blessings :bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 33 of 'Our' "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 33

TODAY we are fasting from the thought that says,

"Will I ever get ahead?"

Real progress and success start in our thinking. A Washington Post survey revealed 4 out of 5 middle class Americans say they can’t get ahead. If you’re tired of just ‘getting by’...

LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Believe in the abundant life Jesus came to give you. In John 10:10 Jesus said, “...but I have come that you would have life in abundance, to the full, till it overflows!” God has called you to thrive, not just survive.

2. No excuses here! If you look for an excuse, you’ll find one. But if you look for a way to make progress, the way will open. Luke 5:19 says “…not finding any way, they went up on the roof.” If we keep looking for a way to get ahead, we will find it.

3. YOU ARE THE HEAD! Therefore you will GET ahead. Fill your mind with what God made you. Whatever you ARE inside is WHERE you will GO on the outside. God says about you, "You are the head and not the tail...” (Deut. 28:13). Your life follows what you are focused on. It is a natural process. What you see,is what you’ll be!

4. You control your economy. God says we reap what we sow. Don’t give into the lie that you are a product of the economy. You make it with your seed, your faith and by following God’s budget for your life. (Matthew 6:33)

5. Stop underestimating yourself. God chose to live inside of you. You were born to get ahead.

6. DARE TO ASK & THINK BIG! Refuse to be stamped by your financial, educational or emotional limitations. There are no limits with God. We limit Him when we think small. Ephesians 3:20 says God’s ability corresponds to what we DARE to ASK and DARE to THINK.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I embrace a mindset of abundance.

I refuse to allow excuses to limit me and keep me stuck in my life, spiritually, emotionally or financially.

I am the head and not the tail.

What I am, on the inside, is where I’m going on the outside—

I am getting ahead. My success is in my seed

and

I DARE to ask BIG and think BIG, in Jesus’ Name!

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 33 of 'Our' "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

From My Heart to Yours... :giveheart:

This is day '33' and I would indeed call it a day of moving into 'New Life', a New Resurrection. For Jesus walked among 'us' here on earth ['The Word' became 'Flesh' and walked among us] for 33 1/2 years.

Let this day be the 'crucifixtion' of your financial burdens, and allow God to resurrect your new life in financial freedom, great health, and wonderful love, fulfilled Dreams.

Showers of Blessings are falling upon you, great peace abides within your hearts, it is indeed 'The Latter Rain', to give life to your life.

In Jesus' Name... Amen. :pray: :love2: :pray:

Last edited:

Zeal

Re: A Change of Pace - Day 5 of a "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

I am late on this so I am starting this on my own tomorrow.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 34 of "OUR" "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 34

“God’s presence will leave me if I sin.”

Why is this so important? Because God’s presence is the source of true prosperity. (Genesis 39:1-2)

Let’s Change It Today:

1. We are NOW in God’s presence by the blood of Jesus. (Hebrews 10:19)

2. His presence NEVER leaves you if you are a born again child of God. (Hebrews 13:5)

3. Go to your spiritual lawyer when you sin! He will get you a “NOT GUILTY” plea! 1 John 2:1 says, “If we sin, we have an advocate (lawyer, defense attorney) with the Father—Jesus Christ.”

4. He moves in but never moves out! God lives in you! (1 Corinthians 3:16) His salvation and His presence are gifts. And He doesn’t take them back. (Romans 11:29)

5. Fall out of love with your feelings! You may feel God has left you, but He cannot break His promise (Hebrews 6:19). We live by what God says, not by what we feel. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Stand in faith and be secure that God is with you!

Think It & Say It:

By the blood of Jesus, I am in God’s presence and His presence is in me!

He will never leave me.

Even if I sin, I can go to Him through Jesus Christ and be cleansed and free from all sin. I refuse to live by my feelings, but I live by faith that God is for me, with me and in me, in Jesus’ Name.

Shimmie

Staff member
From My Heart to Yours :giveheart:

"When We Fall... He Picks Us Up and Sets Us Upon High"

All Because He loves 'Us'.
Love rises above every single wrong
we have ever done.

From God's presence, we never need to run.

If we should sin, run TO Him,

His Love awaits Us to Embrace Us

Every Daughter and Son.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Days 35 and 36 of Our "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Precious Ones... Here's both Day 35 and Day 36

Love and Blessings to you... :love3:

Revolution Day 35

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I could never be wealthy.”

Let’s Change It Today:

1. God is not against wealth. He is against greed! (Luke 12:15) God gives abundance, but our heart must not be attached to it.

2. God gives you POWER to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18) You have the power, even if you don’t have the wealth yet. If your purpose is to advance God’s kingdom in the earth, supernatural provision will come.

3. Get pregnant with wealth’s power twins! You have the 2 ingredients for wealth in the Bible: WISDOM & SEED. Ask for wisdom. Plant your seed. (James 1:5 & Genesis 8:22)

4. Unleash the power of hope. Don’t put your hope in riches. Put your hope in God. (1 Timothy 6:17) God supplies ALL THINGS RICHLY when your hope is in him.

5. Ask God for the wealth of this world to be released into your life. Proverbs 13:22 says “Wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous!” Connect this promise to Psalm 2:8, “Ask of Me and I will give you the nations as your inheritance...”

Think It & Say It:

God is the source of true wealth, and He has given me the power to get wealth -to establish His covenant in the earth.

I ask for wisdom, and receive it by faith.

I put my hope in God, not wealth; and I expect Him to richly supply, as He has promised.

I ask you Lord for the wealth of the sinner to be released into my life, in Jesus’ Name!

HOLD UP... Here's Day 36 ... :blowkiss:

Revolution Day 36

“I guess I have to accept living paycheck to paycheck.”

Approximately 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, and so many more around the world.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. EXPECT a life of abundance. (John 10:10) Jesus came to GIVE you an abundant life HERE and in HEAVEN!

2. Eliminate passivity from your thinking. Matthew 11:12 says, “The violent take the kingdom by force.” This is a mindset—refusing to accept things the way they are.

3. Declare an all-out war on debt. Speak to it - Mark 11:23. Forgive others of it—Matthew 6:12. Eliminate it—get rid of credit cards; reduce all non-essential spending (that new pair of shoes is NOT essential.)

4. After tithing, commit to saving money EVERY week. Add to a savings account every week, and God will increase it. (1 Corinthians 3:6)

5. Before you buy ANYTHING, ask: does this increase in value or add true value to my life. If NOT, don’t buy it.

Think It & Say It:

I expect to live the life of abundance that Jesus paid for me to have.

I will not live from paycheck to paycheck anymore.

I take control of my finances by force and declare war on debt from every direction.

I am a tither, a saver and an investor in things that increase.

I am rich in Christ, and blessed, in Jesus’ Name!

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: A Change of Pace - Day 37 of Our "40 - Day Fast from Wrong Thinking"

Revolution Day 37

“Obeying God just doesn’t seem to make a difference.”

Often times, we see others disobey God, yet still succeed financially; while we may struggle.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. See their present success as your future success. Ecclesiastes 2:26...to the sinner, God gives the task of gathering & storing up wealth for the one who pleases God.

2. Be faith minded continually. Faith = Believing God’s Word. And faith pleases God. (Hebrews 11:6)

3. Trust in the power of patience/endurance. Don’t give up. Through faith & patience you inherit the promises of God. (Hebrews 6:12)

4. Expect to be overtaken. Deuteronomy 28:2 says “All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you because you obey God.”

5. Be a builder. When you act on the Word, you are building your house on a rock. You can endure anything. (Matthew 7:24) Believe that every act counts!

6. Embrace God’s character: He is a rewarder! (Hebrews 11:5) Expect REWARDS for believing God, seeking God & obeying God.

Think It & Say It:

I believe that obeying God will result in my good success.

The wealth being hoarded by this world is coming to me, as I walk by faith—which pleases God.

I refuse to stop serving God and acting on His Word—His promises are coming to me.

He is a rewarder of those who seek Him, and I am seeking Him, NOW, in Jesus’ Name.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"

Amen... I gotta say, this fast keeps me looking at my own spiritual journey and how far I've come. I believe what has kept me back before was comparing myself to others who are "blessed" while refusing to believe I was blessed too; So I ended up looking at who are doing "well" while I was struggling, judging them only by appearances :drunk:. So I gave, expecting something in return. I treated God like a slot machine; the Lotto.. lol

Now I just give to honor Him. So complaining is no longer necessary when I don't get "what I want".

Having a nice car doesn't mean a person is blessed, but God will provide transportation to an obedient Child. Having a big house surely doesn't mean a person is blessed; but God provide food and shelter to an obedient Child. (
Jehovah-Jireh) What God gives, no one can take away. What man gets on his own can be taken from him.

So, God is against this type of thinking (comparing myself to others), because it creates fertile ground for envy/jealousy. If God Himself laughs at a wicked one, that's not a good place to be. Hold fast, their day will come, He says in
Psalms 37

Revolution Day 37

“Obeying God just doesn’t seem to make a difference.”

Often times, we see others disobey God, yet still succeed financially; while we may struggle.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. See their present success as your future success. Ecclesiastes 2:26...to the sinner, God gives the task of gathering & storing up wealth for the one who pleases God.

2. Be faith minded continually. Faith = Believing God’s Word. And faith pleases God. (Hebrews 11:6)

3. Trust in the power of patience/endurance. Don’t give up. Through faith & patience you inherit the promises of God. (Hebrews 6:12)

4. Expect to be overtaken. Deuteronomy 28:2 says “All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you because you obey God.”

5. Be a builder. When you act on the Word, you are building your house on a rock. You can endure anything. (Matthew 7:24) Believe that every act counts!

6. Embrace God’s character: He is a rewarder! (Hebrews 11:5) Expect REWARDS for believing God, seeking God & obeying God.

Think It & Say It:

I believe that obeying God will result in my good success.

The wealth being hoarded by this world is coming to me, as I walk by faith—which pleases God.

I refuse to stop serving God and acting on His Word—His promises are coming to me.

He is a rewarder of those who seek Him, and I am seeking Him, NOW, in Jesus’ Name.

Shimmie

Staff member

Amen... I gotta say, this fast keeps me looking at my own spiritual journey and how far I've come. I believe what has kept me back before was comparing myself to others who are "blessed" while refusing to believe I was blessed too; So I ended up looking at who are doing "well" while I was struggling, judging them only by appearances :drunk:. So I gave, expecting something in return. I treated God like a slot machine; the Lotto.. lol

Now I just give to honor Him. So complaining is no longer necessary when I don't get "what I want".

Having a nice car doesn't mean a person is blessed, but God will provide transportation to an obedient Child. Having a big house surely doesn't mean a person is blessed; but God provide food and shelter to an obedient Child. (
Jehovah-Jireh) What God gives, no one can take away. What man gets on his own can be taken from him.

So, God is against this type of thinking (comparing myself to others), because it creates fertile ground for envy/jealousy. If God Himself laughs at a wicked one, that's not a good place to be. Hold fast, their day will come, He says in
Psalms 37

This is a good word Laela... :yep: And I love Psalm 37... "Fret not thyself when evil doers prosper in their way..."
:woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Key Words: "Their Way".... God says, 'Fret not thyself..."

Love it, Love it, Love it... :meme:

Last edited: