A conditioner in between

Aerie17

[ QUOTE ]
aerie17, at the bottom left of the page, you can hit "Favorite Thread (toggle)" and it will add it to your favorites on your LHCF homepage.

supergirl, GREAT info!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

Aerie17

Since this thread was posted and I have been able to try out a few (read, a whole bunch!) of conditioners, I think Aubrey's GPB and Nexxus Humectress are great for a balanced mix of protein and moisture.

sereia

I added some EVOO and honey to my LeKair (about 3 or 4 Tblsp. each directly to the container) and it came out really great! My hair is shiny and moisturized - this is a keeper!

GinnyP

Supergirl, how do you know so much about hair Thank God that you do because it has helped me and others on this board. It is apparent that you are very knowledgeable, looking at your hair. Are you the one who started this board?LOL My gosh, I am so impressed and admire all of you Thank you and the others for sharing----

sunny

what about aphogee intensive two minute keratin reconstructor? has anybody used this or are familiar with it?

jtsupanova

Does GPB have to be followed with a deep moisturizing conditioner
I would think not becuase it is a balanced conditioner, right?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
sareca said:
Must be weird to have someone quote you back to you. :)

:) a little!

JTS, I do not follow GPB with a moisturizing conditioner. I guess you could if you just wanted to. :)

natieya

This info is so helpful! Thanks so much for this.

P.S. - I know i'm late. It's a pretty old thread. :rolleyes: