A couple new pics!

girl, you and your hair are gorgeous.......You look good any way you wear your hair....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
I want that yellow top! Your new appartment looks cute and that sew-in does look very natural!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have that exact TOP!!!!! your hair looks great. I think the length of your hair will be my second goal
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
Modelchick, how many tracks do you usually sew in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure how many tracks--but I can tell you that I use almost exactly two packs of hair...HTH!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Champagne_Wishes said:
Just the fact that you are living in Miami is making miss Miami and South Beach.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif

I don't know how much you'd miss it right now--the high yesterday was 93 degress. It's hellish outside right about now. haha
grin.gif
Plus, it's not even officially summer yet!! I'm a little nervous about encountering my first Miami summer--I heard it can be pretty brutal.
wink.gif

ayeshia--don't you just love that top?! I have the dress version as well in white--it's so comfortable and a quick and easy stylish way to "throw something on".
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
model_chick717 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Champagne_Wishes said:
Just the fact that you are living in Miami is making miss Miami and South Beach.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif

I don't know how much you'd miss it right now--the high yesterday was 93 degress. It's hellish outside right about now. haha
grin.gif
Plus, it's not even officially summer yet!! I'm a little nervous about encountering my first Miami summer--I heard it can be pretty brutal.
wink.gif

ayeshia--don't you just love that top?! I have the dress version as well in white--it's so comfortable and a quick and easy stylish way to "throw something on".
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the "dress" version too, except its hot pink:) I bought some hot pink earrings yesterday Morning from Claire's. We dress alike
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bimbabe said:
Lovely!
I love that yellow top you are wearing in your apt picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly! You look great!
smile.gif

Thx you guys! I can't wait to do an update with pics of my REAL hair. haha
laugh.gif

I've decided to wear weave through the whole summer (maybe let my real hair breath for a day or two in-between weaves). Since they say that your hair grows faster in the summer--and it ain't been nothing less than 90 degrees the past few weeks, I'm very curious to see just how much my hair grows the next few months. I'm thinking my next major album update will be the 1st of September...

Meanwhile, for the folks that just like to look at my pics...I will be continuously adding pics to my "Miami Livin'" album, as I am ALWAYS taking pictures!

CK--no, I'm not a model! I just work at trying to look like one. hahaha
wink.gif

I tried the sew in last night....GUUURRLLLL
It looks fine from the back but my sides are not long enough so I either have to take it down or put some on my sides. I did the front to back corn rows like u said. I guess with practice it will get better. (going to look at your ablbum agian for tips)
Your hair is not to much shorter than your weave huh?

Back