A couple of questions for WEN and Hairone Users

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I just bought Hairone from Sallys to try it before I order WEN.

Anyway I have a few questions:

1) Are you guys shampooing/clarifying at all? (if so, how often and with what shampoo or clarifyer)

2) Do you deep condition on top of using WEN or Hairone?

3) Do any of you have comparison pics of what ur hair looked like before WEN/Hairone and after a couple of weeks of use?

TIA for your help!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

1) Are you guys shampooing/clarifying at all? (if so, how often and with what shampoo or clarifyer) Nope. My hair hell-hates clarifying. Whether it's baking soda, ACV, or clarifying conditioner... :nono: my hair gets angry.

2) Do you deep condition on top of using WEN or Hairone? I really haven't needed to. I use WEN to co-wash and Hair One as a leave in. Who ever said to do that was right on the money! :lick: It is awesome! I use Nexxus Emergencee for protein but so far this is working wonders for my grass! :yep:

3) Do any of you have comparison pics of what ur hair looked like before WEN/Hairone and after a couple of weeks of use? Nope but I can tell you prior to WEN and Hairone... my hair felt ok. I had shedding and a little breakage. Now, it's soooooooooo healthy, soft, and shiny. I seal with Hairveda oils (Cocasta, the other one, and/or Vatika) and sometimes I use their moisturizer too. I haven't needed to use much of anything else.

Toy

1.The Only time i clarified was before using Wen & hair one for the first time.

2. When I use Wen i leave it on for an 1 to 1 1/2 on the weekend during the week no longer than 30mins.

3.Sorry no Pics

NOW I ONLY USE HAIRONE AS A LEAVE IN TO ME IT DOES NOT MAKE MY HAIR FEEL LIKE THE WEN MAKES IT FEEL,BUT I STILL LIKE

IF I HAD ONLY ONE CHOICE I WOULD CHOOSE WEN HANDS DOWN.:grin:

RabiaElaine

Wow so this really means that I can eliminate several products!

I can get rid of .... shampoo, clarifying shampoo (I'll keep some on hand just in case), deep conditioner, and leave-in. It sounds like I only need to keep my protein conditioner around. Now ofcourse I'll probably keep my favorite conditioners on hand just for extra conditioning.

It sucks that Wen is so expensive, but I might have to buy it to get that perfect combination that the rest of you ladies are getting. I'm going to try hairone by itself first just to see how it works though.

More opinons are welcome :).

PatTodd

1) Are you guys shampooing/clarifying at all? (if so, how often and with what shampoo or clarifyer) I just used HairOne once, and I did not clarify

2) Do you deep condition on top of using WEN or Hairone? yes, I used Pantene Moisturizing Rehydrater (recommended by Ms.Honey, great stuff!!!) and used the HairOne as a leave in. My hair felt sooooooo good!

3) Do any of you have comparison pics of what ur hair looked like before WEN/Hairone and after a couple of weeks of use? Not yet!

I'm probably going to get some Wen soon and try the clean with Wen/leave in HairOne method...I'll take pics :yep:!!

JerriBlank

1--Nope.I don't see the need to clarify my hair using WEN.I took my braids down completely this past weekend,picked my WEN up from UPS(yay!)and used it to wash.I had been co-washing w/watered down WEN because i was running low.
The water was slightly dirty:nono:

I have not had that happen since i have started co-washing,but i tmade me realize even more that WEN really is a cleanser.I think some people are forgetting the MAIN purpose of it,which is why hair one is now back at Sally's:yep:

2--I deep condition:yep:
But i even add WEN to my regular dc because it gives it a boost.
I'm currently looking for a replacement dc however;this container is impractical.

3--no comparison pics,i'm hiding my hair,but my hair is noticeably softer and shinier.I recently started using argan oila nd mixing it with my WEN.
Whoo baby-hair heaven:grin: