A&E Documentary

Tammy

I just thought I'd share that A&E is having a documentary this evening, Oct. 21, at 9:00pm EST. It is entitled Uncut: The True Story of Hair

An examination of our most beloved, most bemoaned, and most altered body part. Includes the history of hair from Cleopatra's wig to Kelly Osbourne's coiffure; the electrifying tale of the permanent wave; and the protein-enriched story of the hair product industry. An array of personalities and experts ranging from rock stars to politicians will help us comb through every aspect of the subject.
TV PG

It's a 2 hour program probably worth checking out.

Jenai

Glad I am not the only one who will be watching this evening.
For those with Direct TV, it is channel 265.

G

Thanks so much for telling us! I could tell how obsessed I am with hair b/c I was glued to the tv! Great show, it had a lot of interesting info. I wish the section on black hair could have been a little longer though /images/graemlins/frown.gif. Overall, it was a decent show!

H

HoneyRockette

ditto Caramela!

I fell asleep during men's hair but everything up to that was really good. I should've taped it. It is definately worth seeing again.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Hi Tammy! I watched the documentary. The parts I saw were good...then an old friend I hadn't heard from in a long time called - right at the beginning of the black hair section /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I hope A&E runs it again.