A few product raves :)

mzhotniz86

African Pride blends Soy replenisher ,grape seed oil by mega care, and ORS conditioner (big bottle)...

First off the soy replenisher was a last minute run in-and-grab deal. But after I read the ingredients I figured it would be pretty good. So far its fine. I used it last night and sealed with kemi oil and then got up this morning and had to remoisturize( it could either be because of buildup on my hair , or the kemi oil is NOT a good sealant. Any thoughts on this?) I ended up using the last few drops of my BBs castor oil with it this morning and it is still smooth and soft. Why oh why did I betray my BB's? But I think im going to duke it out with the african pride and see if it gets any better. if not , you will find it on the product exchange forum shortly...

Second rave... grape seed oil. It comes in a little purple tube and its made by a company called Megacare (sunflower cosmetics). The ingredients are :
Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, and tocopherol (vitamin E).
I used this to seal my moisturizer in this morning and I am more than pleased with it.Not to mention it smells pleasant and it is a great mixture of oils.

Third, and this is for all you ORS con-addicts, my bss sells a big 24 fl oz bottle of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Deep Penetrating Conditioner (ors) . It says professional on it , so I guess this is what the bigwigs use instead of those little arse packlets.

My bss is every product crackheads dream!

morehairplease

African Pride blends Soy replenisher ,grape seed oil by mega care, and ORS conditioner (big bottle)...

First off the soy replenisher was a last minute run in-and-grab deal. But after I read the ingredients I figured it would be pretty good. So far its fine. I used it last night and sealed with kemi oil and then got up this morning and had to remoisturize( it could either be because of buildup on my hair , or the kemi oil is NOT a good sealant. Any thoughts on this?) I ended up using the last few drops of my BBs castor oil with it this morning and it is still smooth and soft. Why oh why did I betray my BB's? But I think im going to duke it out with the african pride and see if it gets any better. if not , you will find it on the product exchange forum shortly...

Second rave... grape seed oil. It comes in a little purple tube and its made by a company called Megacare (sunflower cosmetics). The ingredients are :
Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, and tocopherol (vitamin E).
I used this to seal my moisturizer in this morning and I am more than pleased with it.Not to mention it smells pleasant and it is a great mixture of oils.

Third, and this is for all you ORS con-addicts, my bss sells a big 24 fl oz bottle of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Deep Penetrating Conditioner (ors) . It says professional on it , so I guess this is what the bigwigs use instead of those little arse packlets.

My bss is every product crackheads dream!

wow, this sounds like such a great product. i am going to look for it the next time I go to the bss. thanks so much for sharing.

sareca

I have that purple tube. I like it too. I used to think it was too sticky,but it kinda grew on me.

Brownie518

I have that purple tube. I like it too. I used to think it was too sticky,but it kinda grew on me.

I have the purple bottle, too, and I love it. I use the Shea Butter from the same company and it is excellent. My SO loves it on his hair, too. Smells good.

:ot: Sorry but I have to big up Sareca and that new siggy. LOVE IT, DAHLING!!!:yep: