A few product reviews...

clarity2008

Last week I went on a binge and bought the following products....

Dove Intense Damage Therapy Conditioner:
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This stuff melts into my hair and dissolves (not literally) tangles! Its very moisturizing and smells clean. The packaging is great- due to its shape you'll get every ounce out of it and @ 3.99 its a steal! This is such an underrated product. I give it 5/5!

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner:
Great smell and a good balance of protein and moisture. I love that it has organic coconut oil and milk in it. The packaging is cute but ineffective as far as getting all of the product out. I give it 4/5!

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Conditioner:
I really wanted to love this but I was disappointed. Its mediocre. The smell is a bit overwhelming (very perfumy). Gives good slip but not enough moisture for me. I stopped using it after 2 days. The packaging isn't anything to write home about either....I give it 2.5/5!

I have been using the Dove and Organix condishes for co washes and my hair has never looked, felt, or smelled better. These will probably be my staples for a while.

jamaraa

Thanks for the reviews. I've only used Dove of the 3 you named and that whole product line is wonderful! I recommend it all...hair, facial, and bath stuff