A good leave in conditioner

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello,

Sometimes I like to wash my hair, put it in a ponytail and let it air dry and not press the hair that is in the ponytail. Can anyone recommend a good leave in conditioner that will leave my hair soft? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

AtlantaJJ

Salerm 21 B5 leave in makes my hair feel like butter. And it looks like i flat ironed it, so shinny and straight when I air dry!!

Bint Yusef

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in. :yep:
Yes I just got this last week. It could be a lacio lacio replacement for sure, easier to get and cheaper. I have 5 bottles :lachen:of Lacio to use up but after that is gone I am switching to this.

Diya

Yes I just got this last week. It could be a lacio lacio replacement for sure, easier to get and cheaper. I have 5 bottles :lachen:of Lacio to use up but after that is gone I am switching to this.

I've been tempted to try Lacio, but my NTM is tried and true! Plus, I just wait till it goes on sale at Walgreens and stock up :grin:

Btw, the videos in your siggy always make me chuckle :giggle:

chayil0427

A cheapy but a goody is GARNIER FRUCTIS LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING CREAM ... I use the curl and shine formula.

Chayil

NessaNessa

I've been tempted to try Lacio, but my NTM is tried and true! Plus, I just wait till it goes on sale at Walgreens and stock up :grin:

Btw, the videos in your siggy always make me chuckle :giggle:

Walgreens has this on sale Buy One Get One 50% off. Got mine, y'all better get yours :)

LovelyLionessa

Salerm 21 is my favorite actual leave-in for airdrying, but I also like to use anyone of my moisturizing conditioners, especially Kenra MC too.