A letter to my annoying coworker.

Missigirl

Everything y'all are telling these people they are using on their hair at home at night with the shades pulled down when no one is looking . They are not haters they are sponges taking in everything you say and trying to grow their hair too that is why they ask you every day what are you doing now. :lol:

This is why it is hard to find products in the stores.:lachen:

Fyne

Im sorry to kill ya'll today, but you had to see who as telling me my hair was going to fall out...

SUNSHINE BABY I have mentioned to her healthy hair practices and even told her, her hair is breaking she just laughed it off and is more intrested in what I do to my hair *sigh* It actually pains me to look at this daily:nono::lol:

bride91501

I need to write a letter to my co-worker too because im tired :look:

When I 1st started this role 8-9 months ago she was full and healthy SL and I was NL/SL, daily she would ask me what am I up to now with my hair, how stretching will make me bald, she found shed hair in the toilet is it mine?!, hair needs to be dirty to grow e.t.c....:spinning::nono:

Today this is her hair and she is still chatting...

Who's hair is falling out now boo?

5 minutes later...I'm still sitting here with my mouth wide open...#STUNNED LMAO

Last edited:

PureSilver

Im sorry to kill ya'll today, but you had to see who as telling me my hair was going to fall out...

@SUNSHINE BABY I have mentioned to her healthy hair practices and even told her, her hair is breaking she just laughed it off and is more intrested in what I do to my hair *sigh* It actually pains me to look at this daily:nono::lol:

Anyone got coupons to help ms Fyne send her backstabbing coworker to go see a tricologist?

Love Always

Fyne, thanks for the :lachen:! We always talk about a jacked up co-workers or family members hair on here and now we get to see the visual :rofl::rofl::rofl:!

CountryBumpkin

When I 1st started this role 8-9 months ago she was full and healthy SL and I was NL/SL, daily she would ask me what am I up to now with my hair, how stretching will make me bald, she found shed hair in the toilet is it mine?!, hair needs to be dirty to grow e.t.c....:spinning::nono:

will i go to hell in a handbasket for laughing at this? :spank:

MinaSinclair

I need to write a letter to my co-worker too because im tired

#DEAD! :dead:

MystiqueBabe

I just do not understand women who give hair advice but yet they have destroyed ends themselves. It's obviously not working for you..so why keep at it? And why keep giving this advice to others? :nono:

I've have gotten "your hair is filling in nicely and has gotten thicker"...and when I tell them what methods I am using they just shrug it off and give a million excuses on how it won't work for them.

I tell them I wash my hair once a week, "Oh, water is not good for our hair":perplexed
I tell them that I DC & Co-Wash, "Oh, only white girls use conditioner or you only need conditioner after a relaxer":rolleyes:
I only trim when needed, "Oh, your hair won't grow unless you cut it":nono:
I stretch my relaxers, "Oh, your hair will break off" which is true to some extent, you just need to step up on your moisture and treat your hair gently.:ohwell:

I know when my hair gets longer they will ask the same questions and give me the same excuses. I am happy to give advice that I have learned on this forum to those who will take the advice, but 9 times out of 10 they won't. :ohwell:

Fyne

Oh my word! It got real on LHCF today.

O its real girl its real 5 days a week, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm! LMFAO!

@Fyne, thanks for the :lachen:! We always talk about a jacked up co-workers or family members hair on here and now we get to see the visual :rofl::rofl::rofl:!

Its just we were talking about annoying co-workers and I felt so strongly I needed you to see through my eyes, pictures aint never lie! Plus a thread is worthless without pics right? :lachen:

will i go to hell in a handbasket for laughing at this? :spank:
I dont know, but I couldnt let this picture slide I probably got one toe in that basket already for this LOL :takecover:

Dear Office Worker: You just got checked, boo.

:lol::lol::lol: Now imagine she is a lurker....'co-worker gate'

Anyone got coupons to help ms Fyne send her backstabbing coworker to go see a tricologist?

Girl you took it there :lachen::lachen::dighole:

candy626

THis is dead wrong. Lol.
She knows good n well she shouldn't be given hair advice.

candy626

I tell them I wash my hair once a week, "Oh, water is not good for our hair":perplexed
I tell them that I DC & Co-Wash, "Oh, only white girls use conditioner or you only need conditioner after a relaxer":rolleyes:

Do people really say this non sense?! Dirt does NOT make hair grow. Having a dirty clogged scalp can actually impede hair growth. I have seen this a couple of times on this forum. I don't know where people get that nonsense from. Part of getting good growth at least for me is maintaining a healthy scalp.

As for the conditioner comments, that's just silly. Type 3 and 4 hair needs all the conditioner it can get.

cocosweet

Do people really say this non sense?! Dirt does NOT make hair grow. Having a dirty clogged scalp can actually impede hair growth. I have seen this a couple of times on this forum. I don't know where people get that nonsense from. Part of getting good growth at least for me is maintaining a healthy scalp.

As for the conditioner comments, that's just silly. Type 3 and 4 hair needs all the conditioner it can get.
Yes, they do. Often. Mention that you wash your hair more than once every two weeks and you'll hear, "You must think you're white." Say you don't grease your scalp and again your negritude is questioned. Some of us cling to misinformation like it's a life preserver; never mind that following the faulty advice hasn't done jack squat for their hair.

yorkpatties

Who wants to see a jacked-up coworker hair thread? :clapping:

Lemme stop before lurkers get us all fired.
:badidea:

That pic is still epic though. Even from the back she looks mad.

FindingMe

Fyne: :dead: at the picture. just dead.:lachen:

Last edited:

MystiqueBabe

Yes unfortunately so. Most of us were raised to think that water is the devil for our hair and grease is the answer. Imagine applying grease to your hair everyday and not washing your hair for months.:nono:

A lot of women refuse to buy conditioner. They will only listen to their hairdresser for advice. The common "advice" that hairdresser's usually give are just for you to keep sitting in their salon chair week after week. Not knocking on hairdressers there are some wonderful ones who also care about hair care out there but they are rare.

FindingMe

FindingMe coolsista-paris

I would have thrown a wig/weave/braids/phony pony on and thats ALL im saying, but to come to work like this...:dead:. She is in full denial mode!

Girl, I'm still chuckling...I have no words...I know it's wrong, but I can't help it:lachen:

LongHairCareForum membership fee: $6.50
JBCO online from amazon.com: $9.99
Seamless ghair comb from honeyfig.com: $18.00
Laughs I get on the daily from LHCF forum members: PRICELESS!!!

Lita

That Weave Is Not Working For You. ....Her hair looks like some thing was chewing in it

OP-Thanks for sharing...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

candy626

Yes, they do. Often. Mention that you wash your hair more than once every two weeks and you'll hear, "You must think you're white." Say you don't grease your scalp and again your negritude is questioned. Some of us cling to misinformation like it's a life preserver; never mind that following the faulty advice hasn't done jack squat for their hair.

Yes unfortunately so. Most of us were raised to think that water is the devil for our hair and grease is the answer. Imagine applying grease to your hair everyday and not washing your hair for months.:nono:

A lot of women refuse to buy conditioner. They will only listen to their hairdresser for advice. The common "advice" that hairdresser's usually give are just for you to keep sitting in their salon chair week after week. Not knocking on hairdressers there are some wonderful ones who also care about hair care out there but they are rare.

I guess you guys are right. Thank goodness for this forum to help dispel all the misinformation that goes on about black hair care.

In the beginning of my HHJ, I tried to talk to people about why they shouldn't grease their scalp, and I think it went in in one ear and out the other, lol. A dirty scalp for me is just a no-no. I know people who do it because they think it will help sooth dry sclap and dandruff flair ups:nono: Definitely not the answer

ANd grease on top of not washing is why I think I can smells some people's hair over their perfume. I can't even fathome washing my hair and not applying conditioner. That's just asking for breakage. Some stuff is just common sense, but I guess if something is repeated enough people believe it.