A little Progress with my edges

QueenFee

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to update you all on my edge dilemma, taking all the info that you ladies gave in the last thread I posted. I applied it all to my case and guess what? My edges are filling in very nice! I believe that more than anything they were dry and neglected due to me being discouraged...But then there was another hurdle, the sports that weren't filling in were becoming SORE! When I wrapped my hair or parted it a certain way those stubborn spots would get so sore! So I decided to further investigate the matter and realized that my bestfriend has the same thing going on with her but her bald sore itchy spots are like a culadisac (sp). I then realized that this could be a nasty *** fungus on my damn scalp! I was so mad you guys! Like how the heck did I get scalp fungus? Anyway long story short I started using MN on the spots that get sore and itch and finally started to see some growth=) So here is a link to my old thread and my progress pics =)

The left side which was soooooo Bad you gals...

This is the right side which wasn't as bad as the left but must have had more fungus because it stayed the same through out all the other treatments I've tried so I hope it will be better in the coming months of MN and ACV rinses.

This is the part of my hair that made me cry some times when it began to thin because I thought to myself "if both my sides are thin and the middle gets thin I will have almost NO HAIRLINE" Thank God for you ladies because you can't even tell that the first two inches used to be see through...

Hope to come with more progress my January next year =)

Attachments

• Picture 406.jpg
    Picture 406.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 385.jpg
    Picture 385.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 386.jpg
    Picture 386.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ceecy29

I'm glad you found something that's working. The attachments aren't showing up.

Is your scalp no longer sore and itchy now that you use the MN and acv rinses?

Last edited:

PocketVenus

Yay. Glad you found the cause of problem. Also, as in my case, stress can thin the hairline a bit. I bet feeling better about your hairline will decrease any worry you have over it, leading to more growth!
*ps. can't see the attachments either.