A Massive Fire Broke Out at Hillendale Farms, the Largest Supplier of Eggs, Killing 100,000+ Hens.

Kitamita

:confused::confused:

A Massive Fire Broke Out at Hillendale Farms, the Largest Supplier of Eggs, Killing 100,000+ Hens. All While the Country Faces a Crippling National Egg Shortage.

Approximately 100,000 hens have died after a large fire at an egg farm in Bozrah over the weekend.

Firefighters were called to Hillandale Farms on Schwartz Road on Saturday.

When they arrived, fire crews found a 50 foot by 600 foot operating chicken coop on fire.

Crews from 16 surrounding departments including Colchester, East Haddam, Salem, Gardner Lake, Lebanon, Franklin, Yantic and Sterling, Taftville, Montville, Oakdale and Lisbon and more than 100 firefighters total responded to the scene.

NBC Connecticut

There appears to be extensive damage to the chicken coop. Authorities have not released details about the damage.

The Dept. of Agriculture said approximately 100,000 egg-laying hens died in the fire.

yamilee21

I don’t know that I would accuse the Illuminati (whatever that is), but I also cannot fully accept that it was just a coincidence. It really does feel as if some equity firm/corporate conglomerate big shareholders are doing everything they can to force a recession or other economic crisis. All the tech companies laying off workers at the same time, even though a bunch have simultaneously reported their highest earnings; business closures being blamed on remote work with no acknowledgement of the increased business in local neighborhoods or delivery services; and now this? It all seems as if the “corporate overlords” are just throwing everything out there until they succeed in crashing the economy.

Kitamita

I don’t know that I would accuse the Illuminati (whatever that is), but I also cannot fully accept that it was just a coincidence. It really does feel as if some equity firm/corporate conglomerate big shareholders are doing everything they can to force a recession or other economic crisis. All the tech companies laying off workers at the same time, even though a bunch have simultaneously reported their highest earnings; business closures being blamed on remote work with no acknowledgement of the increased business in local neighborhoods or delivery services; and now this? It all seems as if the “corporate overlords” are just throwing everything out there until they succeed in crashing the economy.
Some coincidence based on everything going on with egg prices right now…wonder if they had an outbreak with the hens & decided on an accident as a cover up & for the insurance $$$.
I definitely believe these many accidents are a bit suspicious. Added to the bird flu outbreak... They really want us broke. I was looking for other incidents - I heard of a few- from last year and found this list: 2022 LIST OF MEAT AND FOOD PROCESSING FIRES AND POULTRY DESTRUCTION https://cdn.locals.com/documents/634162/634162_d6ikba7vjnhr7bx.pdf

So I guess I will be eating tofu scramble or other egg substitutes in the near future if these prices keep going:drunk:.

MizAvalon

I am not one for conspiracy theories at all but this is not a coincidence. Nor were all those fires at the meat plants.

Food prices are going to go through the roof this year. Farmers have been warning us for at least 6-8 months that we better prepare because it’s about to get ugly.