A new fotki has been born!

Diya

I was trying to avoid making an entire thread about me finally creating a fotki page to track my haircare journey. Instead, I thought it might be a good idea to start a centralized thread where anyone can post when they make a new fotki account. This way, all members can check one place when they want to find the latest fotki albums. I didn't see any threads like this one, so hopefully people will find it convenient. :rolleyes:

On that note, feel free to check out MY fotki and leave comments if you wish. The password is in my profile. :yep: Thanks in advance for your feedback, ladies.

KAT25

Your hair is beautiful!!!!!! Great progress in one month!! What is your current regime? what products do you use?:grin:

Diya

Your hair is beautiful!!!!!! Great progress in one month!! What is your current regime? what products do you use?:grin:

Thanks so much KAT!... I wish I could say I had a concrete regimen, but since I'm pretty new, I'm still in the experimentation phase. The things I do consistently are DCing on dry hair, not shampooing the length of my hair (only scalp and roots) and very little direct heat (like emergencies only). My favorite products are Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and GPB and Nexxus Emergencee, Keraphix and Humectress. I also looooove Avocado butter and Vatika oil.

When/if I ever develop a more solid regimen, I'll definitely put it on my fotki page, so stay posted! But more or less, I just listen to what my hair needs :yep:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Whoa girlie, you got some major progress going on there!! Lookin' good mama, and congrats!!! Keep up that work and you'll be at BSL in no time!:yep:

Diya

Whoa girlie, you got some major progress going on there!! Lookin' good mama, and congrats!!! Keep up that work and you'll be at BSL in no time!:yep:

Thanks miss cherokee! It's nice to hear that others can see the progress...cause sometimes i can't :look:

candy1214

I like your bantu set. Your hair looks very soft, shiny and healthy...good job girl!!!

and my fotki was put together yesterday evening. it needs a ton of work and more pics. check siggy and profile for pw.

Diya

Thanks for the kind words, ladies :grin:

@ candy: so THAT's what senegalese twists look like.... they're gorgeous on you! :yep: