A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Has anyone tried products from this seller? I swear, I want EVERYTHING! :lol:

Aaaaand there's a sale going on for 25 percent off! I have four items in my cart and my grand total (WITH shipping) is 39 bucks! I read on another forum that shipping was fast, so that's a definite bonus. :up:

Look at this deep conditioner. I just wanna eat it! :lick:

Go Deep (Intense Hydration) Deep Conditioner

The lank :spinning: : http://www.etsy.com/shop/hydroquenchsystems?ref=top_trail

Soooo, who's gonna try? :drunk:

myhair84

I found about this line on NC and I wasn't pretty much everything lol. But I think I'll settle on one of the butters and moisturizers, they look yummy for my hair (don't remember which ones from memory).

Last edited:

tiffers

Philippians413 Your Paypal account may be angry, but your hair will be happeh. :giggle:

myhair84 I know! I literally want every single product that she offers :lol: especially Greaseless Moisture, Go Deep and that anti-gel stuff. I saw it mentioned on NC too. :grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Lawd :pray: I had to get outta there. I was up to about 7 items :look: That's a nice discount. Hard to resist, but will.

Coffee

Thanks Tiffers.....I just ordered the 3 piece set and 12 oz of the deep conditioner.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just hit PayNah on:

1 16 ounce Deep Quench
1 16 ounce Mango Repair
1 16 ounce Coconut Lime Cleansing Conditioner

I'm trying to Phase out most/all 8 ounce R/O Conditioners and DC'ers from my Stash & pnly purchase 12-16+ Ounces. (It's just more cost effective)

lilyofthenile

Girl why, now I'll be broke and all the hair products I am supposed to finish are going to stay LOL, I'm having a look though!

tiffers

Coffee IDareT'sHair Yay! I KNEW I could count on ya'll! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Imma see if I can butter dh up. I just bought a bunch of stuff the other day and swore up and down that I wouldn't need anything else for a while. :look: I could just kick myself for having such a big mouth. :slap:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

Girl..You know I ain't got no shame in my game.:lol:

Plus..................25%+ is when I do what I do.:lol:

ETA: I stays on the Look Out for 16 ounces.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

And.....the 1st item was $5.95 and errthang else was ZERO to ship.

IMO: It was a good deal, because nowadays, the Shipping cancels out the Discounts.:perplexed

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I 'm suspect of folks who call things regimes instead of regimens....I'll pass. But enjoy ladies and do post reviews!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

tiffers

IDareT'sHair Shipping is outrageous these days. One shirt from Hairlista cost like 7 dollars to ship. For a freakin' shirt that weighs next to nothing. :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

I was looking at a Sale ButtersNBars was having. My Discount was like $3.60 and Shipping was $10.95:ohwell:

Say What Nah???? Folks need to quit playin'.:nono:

lushcoils

I think some of y'all have every hair product known to man kind on your shelves. :lol:

It does look delicious. Let us know how it goes.

myhair84

Ended up getting Greaseless Moisture 5 and 5 day moisture. Hope I like them because this head is tired of all the stuff I'm trying to obtain some sort of optimal moisture lol.

ETA: I meant Greaseless Moisture, so disregard the extra 5. Auto dIrect is a beast sometimes lol.

Last edited:

PJaye

This week, I experienced two horrible shipping snafus that has literally sucked all of the marrow out of my PJism. Good sale discount, but I can’t hang (thanks for the heads up though tiffers).

PJaye

@PJaye

I hate when that happens. It's such a turn-off.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

It is, and it's also very draining! I don't think they understand how their lack of empathy and customer service turns consumers off.

One vendor's response to an error was a lackluster "Oops" as she took another five days to ship out the missing item. The other one wanted me to give him the dimensions of the box that the items were shipped in (among other things) after only sending 3 of the 6 items I ordered. I don't bother complaining; I simply make a mental note to never patronize their business again.

It's hard out here for a hair product addict.:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

Gurl, who you tellin'?? It's hard on a Product-Playa':lol:

Instead of "The Customer's always right" some of them get down right Ig'nant.:ohwell:

Which is so unfortunate because we're good customers. We ain't no 1 time hit it & quit it.:look:

We Haul.:lol:

Cendra

Very interesting, looks good enough to eat. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys, cannot justify buying new products right now.

SmilingElephant

tiffers

I was looking at a Sale ButtersNBars was having. My Discount was like $3.60 and Shipping was $10.95:ohwell:

Say What Nah???? Folks need to quit playin'.:nono:

^^That kinda stuff right there is why i seriously curbed my online shopping for hair products! That mess right there!:nono: Unless i KNOW for a fact your product is all of that and a Starbucks cup...i ain't got time for it!

So ret nah...i'm puttin up w/this foolishness only from Oyin:lol: