A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

trclemons

@trclemons
She may have gotten more orders than expected as her "loyals" took that leap. Plus the Fiddy and the B1G1 had a lot of folks biting.

I started to do another Cart for the Brazilian Chocolate, but decided to wait and see.
I understand what could have happened, but my issue is when you give me a specific date, I expect you to do what you said or update me that something has changed. Being silent is unacceptable.

I will give her until Wednesday before contacting her.

Meridian

She indicated to disregard the tracking info previously provided and she'll send me an updated number.

No new number as of yet :-(

She did the same with me, but gave me another tracking number. It's not showing any movement either. This will be my last purchase from her. Right now Claudie's isn't any better. I'm still waiting on my July 4th order from her too. I'm done with both companies. I'm gonna stick to stuff I can get on the ground.

Beamodel

She did the same with me, but gave me another tracking number. It's not showing any movement either. This will be my last purchase from her. Right now Claudie's isn't any better. I'm still waiting on my July 4th order from her too. I'm done with both companies. I'm gonna stick to stuff I can get on the ground.

I agree. I will not be purchasing anything again. At least she gave you a new number. I just sent an email again. I hadn't received a new number.

I shouldn't have to chase my own order. So disappointing.

diyahj

I've been a member for a few years, but I never post anything basically I'm a lurker. I placed an order from her, and she sent an email with a tracking number that said she had to separate my order and she'll send me a tracking number for the second box soon. I emailed her back asking when will I receive that second number, and when will I see movement from the first order because it only had a generated tracking number. I received a response this morning from gmail saying there was a problem delivering my message, basically she flagged my emails. I'm only posting now to give you guys a warning, because I don't want anyone else to go through what I'm going through.

Last edited:

trclemons

I've been a member for a few years, but I never post anything basically I'm a lurker. I placed an order from her, and she sent an email with a tracking number that said she had to separate my order and she'll send me a tracking number for the second box soon. I emailed her back asking when will I receive that second number, and when will I see movement from the first order because it only had a generated tracking number. I received a response this morning from gmail saying there was a problem delivering my message, basically she flagged my emails. I'm only posting now to give you guys a warning, because I don't want anyone else to go through what I'm going through.
I received an error on one of my emails, but the rest of them went through ok. Try sending another email later.

diyahj

I received an error on one of my emails, but the rest of them went through ok. Try sending another email later.[/QUOTE
I will. We were conversing back and forth when I place my order a couple weeks, but then I emailed her and she didn't respond so I emailed her again and got that message. I'm going to wait a few more days and see. Thanks ladies

diyahj

^^That kinda stuff right there is why i seriously curbed my online shopping for hair products! That mess right there!:nono: Unless i KNOW for a fact your product is all of that and a Starbucks cup...i ain't got time for it!

So ret nah...i'm puttin up w/this foolishness only from Oyin:lol:
She called me and said what happened before won't happen again, and she'll send me the other tracking number so I'll see.

trclemons

I received my order today and everything was correct. :bdance:

I really like this vendor, so I won't give up on her, but I will proceed with caution. As long as I saw her active on FB, I felt pretty good that she would follow through on the order. So FB activity will be my measuring stick from here on out. If she's not active there, I will not make any purchases.

Now that I have my products, I have to go and confess my sins to the "Use Up The Stash" thread. :supergrin:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I received my order today and everything was correct. :bdance:

I really like this vendor, so I won't give up on her, but I will proceed with caution. As long as I saw her active on FB, I felt pretty good that she would follow through on the order. So FB activity will be my measuring stick from here on out. If she's not active there, I will not make any purchases.

Now that I have my products, I have to go and confess my sins to the "Use Up The Stash" thread. :supergrin:

What all did you get, lady?

I really wish I could try a cowash, but I'm scurred. :lol:

Which cowash is the best, in your opinion? What scent of hers is the best, in your opinion?

Many thanks in advance!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
*Jedi mnd trick*
Get out of this thread
You don't need it
Get out of this thread
You have enough
Get out
/*Jedi mind trick*

:yep:

:lachen:

You're right! Thank you!

My stash really is not very bad right now, though (except for the gel collection). I gave a lot of products away and am very not overwhelmed by my products. I honestly don't have much at all. (Thank God for samples! :smile:) Especially given what it could be. :lol:

I do have enough, though.

*heads over to the Use Up Your Stash to reconsider entering this year*

trclemons

What all did you get, lady?

I really wish I could try a cowash, but I'm scurred. :lol:

Which cowash is the best, in your opinion? What scent of hers is the best, in your opinion?

Many thanks in advance!
I bought the Coconut Lime & Cocoa Kisses CWs, which are the 2 CWs that I haven't tried yet. I also bought the Cocoa Kisses Twisting Crème.

I have tried the Strawberry Coconut Lime & Banana Strawberry CWs and the Strawberry Coconut Lime is my favorite so far.

diyahj

I received a package today, and it wasn't half of what I ordered. I reached out to her and she said another package is coming, but she lost the tracking number. We've been communicating back and forth so I'm going to remain optimistic.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy to Hear folks are getting their orders and that for the most part they have been "Correct".:up:

I hope she continues to receive orders, get them out. Get back on track. Grow and Be Prosperous. I truly wish her the very best.

I'm still kinda mad I didn't do a 2nd cart for the Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner.:angry2: