A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Aggie

@Saludable84
My Hurr is lovin' GM right now (for some reason) - so I wanted another jar.:look:

This will be my 2nd order since her Re-launch. So.....I hope everything goes well.:abducted:
Girl @IDareT'sHair

If she is still on point with her customer service, I might and that's a very long might, give her another chance sometime, maybe cautiously next year. That's not definitive though.

Aggie

Aggie
As you can see - Mine took about 9 days. I had no problems with my Order and she sent me a 4oz of The Slip DC'er.
So how come she's not on point with other buyers. I would like her to be consistent with all of her customers. I don't know if one day I purchase and that happens to be the day she's a little off and screw up my order or worse, never send it. I can't, I just can't with her.

Lucky me

So how come she's not on point with other buyers. I would like her to be consistent with all of her customers. I don't know if one day I purchase and that happens to be the day she's a little off and screw up my order or worse, never send it. I can't, I just can't with her.
There's several people who are complaining on her ig

Lucky me

Her attitude is terrible