**A NEWCOMER'S GUIDE TO STARTING OUT** REVISED

bludacious

:newbie: I am a newcomer and I want to say thank you. I will take this information and use it well, so your work and time will not go in vain. I just love the mad love on here. Keep the information coming. I have shoulder length hair now, but I plan on having bra strap length by the end of the year. By the way, I did my first aphogee treatment today. Must say, I will be doing it again in 6 weeks!!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
bludacious said:
:newbie: I am a newcomer and I want to say thank you. I will take this information and use it well, so your work and time will not go in vain. I just love the mad love on here. Keep the information coming. I have shoulder length hair now, but I plan on having bra strap length by the end of the year. By the way, I did my first aphogee treatment today. Must say, I will be doing it again in 6 weeks!!!
Welcome to the boards!
:wave: Great to know you find the information useful!!

Good Luck on your hair growing journey!!

bludacious

I see you are in the Atlanta Area! I am also in the Atlanta Area. Do you know of any LHCF meeting going on in the area?

MomofThreeBoys

bludacious said:
I see you are in the Atlanta Area! I am also in the Atlanta Area. Do you know of any LHCF meeting going on in the area?

I'm in the ATL. Welcome! I joined LHCF right after the Atlanta Area meeting. It was in early Dec. so I doubt there would be one very soon.