a prayer

springbreeze

Father, we thank you for rescuing us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan's kingdom and bringing us into the kingdom of your dear son,who bought our freedom with his blood and forgave us all our sins. We look forward to new experiences,emotional and physical healing, spiritual growth and a more intimate relationship with you- healing in broken family
reationships. Thank You for providing us with Your whole armor that we might be prepared for those things that happen outside of our control.
In out fellowship with you we remember that You are at work for our good
in all circumstances. Thank You for loving us, and calling us according to your purpose. In the name of Jesus, I pray
amen

this can can be personalize by interchanging (we;us)
with (i; me) or ect....

klb120475

springbreeze said:
Father, we thank you for rescuing us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan's kingdom and bringing us into the kingdom of your dear son,who bought our freedom with his blood and forgave us all our sins. We look forward to new experiences,emotional and physical healing, spiritual growth and a more intimate relationship with you- healing in broken family
reationships. Thank You for providing us with Your whole armor that we might be prepared for those things that happen outside of our control.
In out fellowship with you we remember that You are at work for our good
in all circumstances. Thank You for loving us, and calling us according to your purpose. In the name of Jesus, I pray
amen

this can can be personalize by interchanging (we;us)
with (i; me) or ect....

Amen!!!!!!