A Reply From Miz Divine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amethyst

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Amethyst ---

thank you for the compliment and invitation..... I will join the group.....

I take two Solgar multivitamins for overrall good health....

My favorite haircare products are Jasmin &amp; White Camelia shampoo and JAY shampoo by Aubrey Organics, Jojoba &amp; Aloe rejuvenating conditioner by Aubrey Organics, Giovanni Direct Stay in conditioner... These products contain natural botanicals and emollients that leave my hair strong, soft, and moisturized.

I use jojoba oil, castor oil and rosemary oil twice a week on my hair and scalp....This is what gives my hair that beautiful sheen and keeps my scalp healthy.....

BTW,,, I will repost more hair pics on a more public site to avoid any problems..

Thanks again for your warm response...

MizDivine/SherryLove35

[/ QUOTE ]

MizDivine as you all can see will join our group. She has been nothing but gracious regarding the situation with her yahoo account. I'm glad she realized no harm was intended and not only that but will become a member at this forum as well. Beverly I included this email here, because this was more for you more than anyone else at this forum, since you are the owner of this site. You know none of us here would do nothing to jeopardize this website in any way /images/graemlins/naughty.gif I believe I work with good natural sense and the reason I included MizDivine info, was because she made it public, and due to her response, it seems she has had no problem with me posting it either.

Amethyst

daviine

Hey Amethyst! I invited her over here as well but I didn't ask her regimen though!!! Thanks for sharing. I'll be waiting for her!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

That's excellent Amethyst!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm glad she's coming over here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amethyst

Hey Divine /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Your welcome. I'm glad she is joining us. As you can see in her reply, she is a very gracious lady. And that's a plus to any hairforum /images/graemlins/up.gif

Amethyst

iris

Hi Amethyst /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I just wanted to let you know that I am very glad you posted MizDivine's reply /images/graemlins/smile.gif It shows just how generous she is. And your assessment was right. It's quite clear in reading her reply to you, that she indeed intended for whomever wanted to, to see her photos /images/graemlins/wink.gif I can't get over how beautiful her hair is! I know she is going to be a nice asset to this forum. Thanks for taking the time to email her and for sharing her response. You've been nothing but a <font color="blue">'GEM'</font> regarding this whole situation!

Iris

iris

MizDivine is SherryLove35. The lady on Mahalialee's thread
"This lady has BEAUTIFUL HAIR- long and relaxed"

Iris

Kitkat

Thanks, Iris.

Ladies, I tried to view Miz Divine's pics, and I kept getting an error message. I was eventually locked out of the Yahoo sign in page!! What am I doing wrong? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I'd love to see her pics, and I feel like I'm missing out!!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
She may have changed her password...
You can join blackhairgrowout and view her photos there. You can always join and then immediately cancel your membership...

Amethyst

Daviine, Pebbles and Sweetcocoa: I'm glad she posted her haircare regimen and I'm also glad she joined the boards!

Iris: Girl, you are way generous on your compliments /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks again and again.

Sherry, if you're reading this I PM'd you and you have another email. Again, thanks for joining our forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.