A Short Letter from a Woman Pastor!

Nice & Wavy

"What am I doing for the Lord in these last days?"and "How am I being effective as a witness for Christ to the unsaved?" and "Am I all that I should be while I await for Christ's return?" and "Should it matter if I am male or female preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, as long as people are hearing the Word of God and are getting saved from eternal death?" Isn't that the most important thing as a Christian is to see that people spend eternity with a loving, gracious, faithful Father?

These are the questions that I ask myself and I ask those that I lead as well. They are important questions and come from my heart.

There are people that are dying and will be seperate from God for eternity There are people who are lurking on this forum daily. As members here who come into this Christianity Forum, will we be held accountable for these people?

Many of the members here don't even realize how many people I minister to here who have decided to become members so that they can talk to me about this or that? Do you know how many have come to Christ because of it? No, you may not...but I can honestly say....how many of you do this daily or even weekly? I applaud those who do.

I appreciate those who do respect my ministry and I would hope that others will too. Hey, if I'm helping change people lives and will have to answer to the Father because of it, then so be it.

Blessings to you!

klb120475

As a female minister, I would like to say this is wonderful thread!:grin:

I can't count the number of PM's I've received from mostly lurkers who have prayer requests or just wanna talk in confidence about their concerns.

I thank God He allows me to spread His wonderful gospel message to all the corners of the world. If you think about it, the board is an awesome avenue to do this.:yep:

I'm so zealous (thanks Zeal) about women being spiritually educated knowing they have choice not to live in darkness, but to live a life restoration in His marvelous light.:yep:

Nice & Wavy

As a female minister, I would like to say this is wonderful thread!:grin:

I can't count the number of PM's I've received from mostly lurkers who have prayer requests or just wanna talk in confidence about their concerns.

I thank God He allows me to spread His wonderful gospel message to all the corners of the world. If you think about it, the board is an awesome avenue to do this.:yep:

I'm so zealous (thanks Zeal) about women being spiritually educated knowing they have choice not to live in darkness, but to live a life restoration in His marvelous light.:yep:

Thank you, sis.

Ahhhh.... a life of restoration. I love this.

I'm so blessed that you choose to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to both men and women. Isn't it wonderful to spread the Good News?

You are a blessing and I say keep doing what you have been doing and do not let anyone "quiet" you in preaching God's Word with boldness. There are so many that need to come to Christ and as a vessel of honor, meet for the Master's use, and prepared unto every good work...I see it upon you and that you are fulfilling God's original plan for your life!

Blessings!

klb120475

Thank you, sis.

Ahhhh.... a life of restoration. I love this.

I'm so blessed that you choose to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to both men and women. Isn't it wonderful to spread the Good News?

You are a blessing and I say keep doing what you have been doing and do not let anyone "quiet" you in preaching God's Word with boldness. There are so many that need to come to Christ and as a vessel of honor, meet for the Master's use, and prepared unto every good work...I see it upon you and that you are fulfilling God's original plan for your life!

Blessings!

Yes indeed! Women are not exempt from recieving God's love.

I'm a bit teary eyed. I just received a PM from someone I ministered to.

MrsQueeny

I remember when I had doubts. Then the Lord told me "I called you" and that was all I needed to hear. Keep doing what you do for the Lord and God will take care of the rest!!! Q

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
As a fellow minister I truly understand what you are saying. I didn't want this calling I really didn't. I was happy being a minister's wife but the Lord convinced me as only He can that he called me for greater things than just a title. I had a word and a ministry that had to be brough forth and He was really to use my as He saw fit not want I wanted to do.

We have to continue to encourge each other and know that even with people doubting our calling we know that we know that we know that God has called us.

God Bless

Nice & Wavy

As a fellow minister I truly understand what you are saying. I didn't want this calling I really didn't. I was happy being a minister's wife but the Lord convinced me as only He can that he called me for greater things than just a title. I had a word and a ministry that had to be brough forth and He was really to use my as He saw fit not want I wanted to do.

We have to continue to encourge each other and know that even with people doubting our calling we know that we know that we know that God has called us.

God Bless

Thank you so much for your testimony and your encouragement. You are a blessing.

May God Bless you too!