"A Vermont Cocktail" to Boost Hair Growth

Isis

This looks easy enough to do. :yep: Check out the Health forum also for how to lose weight quickly with this method.
Health forum:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=3118479#post3118479

Summer Tonic and More Luxurious Hair
http://www.morroccomethod.com/#
Anthony's suggestion for boosting one's hair growth progress in time for summer

This receipe is called "A Vermont Cocktail." First thing in the morning, get a large mug of warm/hot water and add Apple Cider Vinegar from your local health food store — unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic ACV. Begin with two teaspoons of organic molasses; then add 1 teaspoon of ACV along with a fresh lemon wedge(optional). Squeeze in the juice and add 1 tablespoon of honey (the honey will give you instant energy.)

This drink will aid in the regrowth of healthy hair and is good for thinning hair, dandruff, itchy scalp, and a miracle worker for dry brittle hair. Helps to restore the proper acid/alkaline/ph balance to the scalp and hair follicles!

ACV is a rich source of potassium as an artery softener and a great detergent of the arteries fighting dangerous bacteria and viruses. ACV is a powerful enzyme and is a perfect ph and aklaline balancer. It regulates blood, aids in digestion, and is great for calcium, sinus, arthritis and weight control.

Last edited:

Proudpiscean

Subscribing. *I saw that Isis started this thread and came running*

I could stand to lose ten pounds and if I can get some hair growth out of the deal too that'd be great :grin:

Thanks Isis!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Thanks for posting this Isis!! I recently started adding ACV to my apple cider at night. I heard that ACV is really good for you and it's too early to tell any noticeable changes, but I'm definitely on the lookout for them. However, I may just try your recipe in the morning to see if it works, since I have all of these ingredients. I don't know about my molasses though. I don't think it's organic. The bottle just says that it's pure and unsulphured.

Isis

ACV aggravates my face too...lol. Ima stick with your lemon water and carrot juice ideas though....my hair is getting to thick to handle and stopped shedding, and I have you to thank for it :drunk:
Awww, you're welcome Kiesha! :) I'm glad that worked for you. Your hair does look exceptionally thick , long and healthy--you're doing a great job! :yep:

Radianthealth

Isis is at it again...I have all of these things in my pantry...I just haven't mixed them all together at once

Very beautiful women on the site you posted as well :)

I will definitely try this...Thank you!!!!:grin:

almondjoi85

careful with the unpastuerized stuff if you are preggos or if you are planning to share with a little kid. Basically its not "cleaned" for a lack of better terms...it still has potentially harmful things that have not been killed off during the pastuerization process and may pose problems for fetuses and young children.

Radianthealth

I enjoyed some of of this "Vermont cocktail" this morning...I think I didn't have enough water, because it was very sweet.

If I tweak this recipe a little, I am pretty sure this would also make a great BBQ sauce:lachen:

Healthb4Length

I tried some this morning. Mine was a lil "tart" I'm thinking I didn't add enough molassies. I'll try it out for awhile, I did feel any different physically.

Isis

I enjoyed some of of this "Vermont cocktail" this morning...I think I didn't have enough water, because it was very sweet.

If I tweak this recipe a little, I am pretty sure this would also make a great BBQ sauce:lachen:
:lachen::lachen:
Maybe that really is another good way to enjoy this! Add a few more spices here and there....:lol:

Hmm... I'm unthawing some tofu right now and BBQ tofu sounds good. :lick:

Last edited:
whats the lemon water and carrot juice all about:look:
Joanna721: If I'm not mistaken, I think they're referring to lemon juice and water as well as carrot juice (freshly juiced preferred). These two things help with hair growth/thicken hair. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I personally do both (usually lemon juice in the morning and carrot juice at night) and have noticed thicker hair. I'll see about the length in a couple weeks. I can't wait. :)

Iluvsmuhgrass

Actually, the molasses is excellent for hair breakage. I do a deep conditioner about 2x a month by mixing 2 tbsp of Blackstrapp molasses in with my conditioner.

The result is strong, extremely soft hair.:yep:

Where can I get some? When my dad was alive he'd bring it home... The original home made kind is virtually non-existent. I might be looking in the wrong places but it's really hard to find around here.

20perlz

Just wanted to report that since doing this for the last few days, I have lost 4.5 pounds and I havent done anything else! For those who are wondering, it tastes good too (to me :yep:) Reminds me of prune juice.
Thanks Isis. HTH someone who's on the fence.

Radianthealth

I am still trying to figure out how to incorporate this into my daily regimen...I think I will make a big pitcher for the week and drink it in the morning:yep:

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
careful with the unpastuerized stuff if you are preggos or if you are planning to share with a little kid. Basically its not "cleaned" for a lack of better terms...it still has potentially harmful things that have not been killed off during the pastuerization process and may pose problems for fetuses and young children.

What if you are breastfeeding? Thanx in advance!:grin:

Dogmd

ummm.. what kind of harmful things live in vinegar? Vinegar kills a lot of bacteria and is used as a common household cleanser.

Here is a quote from Braggs...

1) Since Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurized, is it protected from E.Coli bacteria?

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar does not carry the E.Coli bacteria as the acidity in the vinegar is effective in killing the 0-157 strain of E.Coli bacteria.

2) Is Apple Cider Vinegar safe to take during pregnancy?

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is safe to take during and after pregnancy. It helps to rid the body of toxins and may even help with any complications that may arise or have arisen with the pregnancy. It supports regularity and promotes digestion

HTH

healthynhappy

Where can I get some? When my dad was alive he'd bring it home... The original home made kind is virtually non-existent. I might be looking in the wrong places but it's really hard to find around here.

Any health food store. I am not sure about using regular ole molasses. Blackstrapp Molasses is a more potent, healthy version of molasses which is why it's found in health food stores.

But please try it. You will NOT be disappointed. I promise you.