1. https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/upcoming-maintenance-upgrade.849785/
    Dismiss Notice

A White Woman Has Apologized After Calling Police On A Black Man And Saying 'there's An African Amer

Discussion in 'News - Breaking News & Political Forum' started by Leeda.the.Paladin, May 26, 2020.

1. Reinventing21

Reinventing21 Spreading my wings

Blog Posts:
    I actually feel his reason for trying to get out of it was because he is likely a very private and somewhat empathetic person. I am too so I could understand why he didn't want to be involved.

HOWEVER, there are some things too important to ignore in the name of privacy and introverted type personalities. I once had to stand up for what was right to protect someone else and had to face uncomfortablility as my privacy was intruded upon. I also am very empathetic but I could not let that get in the way of doing what needed to be done.

This man needs to understand/remember that the whole reason he is likely alive and not in jail himself is because he recorded it and Blacks went to bat for him. This ugly woman did not hesitate at all to use his race to get him in trouble with the law. She needs to be fully prosecuted to set the precedent and he cannot hide in a hole. He needs to see it through.

Chipmunk, Shimmie, meka72 and 3 others like this.
  2. LdyKamz

LdyKamz Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    See I couldn't understand what more they possibly wanted from him and felt like the articles being printed left and right about him not cooperating was to get someone to hate him (i.e. black people). He came out of this situation looking pretty good. Black people were happy because he outed the racist white woman, white people were (somewhat) happy because he didn't pile on their precious white woman. He toed that line beautifully. So I really thought the articles were an attempt to get someone to kind of start badmouthing him and I was upset about it.

But the more I think about it the more I feel like he could give a simple statement to the cops and avoid giving any more interviews. He keeps speaking to the media! That's what's shifting my mind frame on this. If he really wanted to move on he would stop talking to the media and let this go away. But he's taking every opportunity they're giving him to announce to the world that he won't be participating in making sure this woman gets what's coming to her. And that I don't like. I was with him until now.

3. Reinventing21

Reinventing21 Spreading my wings

Blog Posts:
    HappyAtLast likes this.