A White Woman Has Apologized After Calling Police On A Black Man And Saying 'there's An African Amer

Kanky

C. Cooper wants you guys to leave racist Karen along. He has put on the cape to protect Karen.
How sweet of him...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/amy-cooper-central-park-call-police-trnd/index.html

First he kills any debate about whether or not she is a racist in her heart and focuses on her racist actions. White people love to switch the debate from actions to whether or not someone is really a hateful racist deep inside because of course you can't prove that one way or other.

"I think her apology is sincere," Cooper told CNN's Don Lemon Tuesday night. "I'm not sure that in that apology she recognizes that while she may not be or consider herself a racist, that particular act was definitely racist."
"And the fact that that was her recourse at that moment -- granted, it was a stressful situation, a sudden situation -- you know, maybe a moment of spectacularly poor judgment. But she went there and had this racist act that she did."

He is actually better at dealing with the media than the average person. He reminded everyone that she was racist and tried to have him killed while making sure that the backlash doesn't fall on him.

I am told there has been death threats and that is wholly inappropriate and abhorrent and should stop immediately," Christian Cooper said.
"I find it strange that people who were upset that ... that she tried to bring death by cop down on my head, would then turn around and try to put death threats on her head. Where is the logic in that?" he said. "Where does that make any kind of sense?"

:lol: A reminder that she earned those death threats and every bit of misery that she is dealing with.

LdyKamz

So what y'all want him to do? Say "yeah that b is a racist b, no I don't forgive her and I'm glad she's getting everything raining on her head" ??? He's still a black man that has to move in a certain way. For a board who knows we can't move in the world the same way white people do, we sure do seem to forget that in situations like this. This black man doesn't have the luxury to say exactly what he wants about that racist witch. He's doing a good enough job sidestepping the questions they're asking him while still holding her accountable for what she's done. His response that if she keeps her dog on the leash then he don't have no problem with her only means he didn't care about her one way or the other.

Last edited:

Black Ambrosia

"I find it strange that people who were upset that ... that she tried to bring death by cop down on my head, would then turn around and try to put death threats on her head. Where is the logic in that?" he said. "Where does that make any kind of sense?"
I just want to know if he believes the outrage is really over her treatment of him or the dog. They’re ok giving her death threats because she mistreated the dog not because she lied on him.

chocolat79

You think that Bill Cosby didn't know that even "consensual" messing with white women was a one way ticket to some kind of court case or death? Bill Cosby was a product of Jim Crow. That ninja felt the fear and did it anyway with his eyes wide open, so he exactly where he intended to be. I'm saying that as somebody who still doesn't believe all 50 kazillion accusations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C COOPER: I can't tell you whether or not she's a racist. I can tell you what she did in that moment, and it was a moment of, you know, stress and of confrontation and of, you know, probably spectacularly poor judgment. But in that moment, what she did was definitely racist. Now, should she be defined by that, you know, couple-of-seconds moment? I can't answer that. I think that's really up to her and what she does going forward.

:spinning:
She literally tried to have you murdered, sir.
:rose:
You called it. The end.

This is why there will be more Ahmaud Arbery and George Floyd's.... because when a BM DOES make it out alive from a racist encounter, particularly with a WW, they want to " help" them out when they get EVERYTHING they deserve.... so she effectively tried to have you murdered by cops and when that doesn't happen and the odds are in your favor for once, you decide that death THREATS are too much for her? Ok sir. Next time, don't bother recording.

And while I was typing, this came to me. BM want WM held accountable for killing/ being discriminatory against them, but not WW. Got it. Whoever said that his wife or GF is 6F, is probably right. Won't be giving this story no more energy.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
So what y'all want him to do? Say "yeah that b is a racist b, no I don't forgive her and I'm glad she's getting everything raining on her head" ??? He's still a black that has to move in a certain way. For a board who knows we can't move in the world the same way white people do, we sure do seem to forget that in situations like this. This black man doesn't have the luxury to say exactly what he wants about that racist witch. He's doing a good enough job sidestepping the questions they're asking him while still holding her accountable for what she's done. His response that if she keeps her dog on the leash then he don't have no problem with her only means he didn't care about her one way or the other.
My edits in red and no cuss words were necessary.

"I think her apology is insincere," Cooper told CNN's Don Lemon Tuesday night. "I'm not sure that in that apology she recognizes that while she may not be or consider herself a racist, that particular act was definitely racist."
"And the fact that that was her
recourse at that moment -- granted, it was a stressful situation, a sudden situation -- you know, maybe a moment of spectacularly poor judgment. But she went there and had this racist act that she did."

I am told there has(ve) been death threats :look: and that is wholly inappropriate and abhorrent and should stop immediately," Christian Cooper said.

UmSumayyah

So what y'all want him to do? Say "yeah that b is a racist b, no I don't forgive her and I'm glad she's getting everything raining on her head" ??? He's still a black man that has to move in a certain way. For a board who knows we can't move in the world the same way white people do, we sure do seem to forget that in situations like this. This black man doesn't have the luxury to say exactly what he wants about that racist witch. He's doing a good enough job sidestepping the questions they're asking him while still holding her accountable for what she's done. His response that if she keeps her dog on the leash then he don't have no problem with her only means he didn't care about her one way or the other.
I don't have a problem with his response, I'm sure he did what was in his best interest.

I think it would be prudent for all the people who were jumping up and down hollering and insulting this woman, laughing at her just desserts with their faces and real names all on social media, to show that same reserve. They should also consider how they have to move and save their figurative and literal marching sneakers for power walking to fitness.

LdyKamz

My edits in red and no cuss words were necessary.

"I think her apology is insincere," Cooper told CNN's Don Lemon Tuesday night. "I'm not sure that in that apology she recognizes that while she may not be or consider herself a racist, that particular act was definitely racist."
"And the fact that that was her
recourse at that moment -- granted, it was a stressful situation, a sudden situation -- you know, maybe a moment of spectacularly poor judgment. But she went there and had this racist act that she did."

I am told there has(ve) been death threats :look: and that is wholly inappropriate and abhorrent and should stop immediately," Christian Cooper said.
I agree with the edits in your last paragraph he could have kept all that (unless of course he was asked how he felt about that, then I can see his response being what it was) But the stuff you crossed out in the first paragraph are directly addressing things she said in her apology. While she doesn't think she's racist what she did was. Yeah she might have felt scared but her recourse was in poor judgment. He didn't just add that stuff just because. He's addressing her apology.

Last edited:

Transformer

Part of an article in Slate

“In short, white women have become accustomed to asserting power over men, especially black men, through policing. That’s why Amy’s decision to call the police, even though it was she who broke the park rules, was sadly unsurprising. Her entitlement is all too familiar. The media has been saturated with images of similar entitlement and rage in recent weeks, as throngs of predominantly white Americans protest COVID-19 business closures and demand their states resume business as usual, knowing that black lives disproportionately hang in the balance. These white protesters, who know they have the privilege to be armed and intimidating without facing police violence, are rejecting a shared responsibility for safe public spaces. Christian Cooper’s offense was to insist that Amy Cooper, too, had a responsibility to protect a shared public space. Amy’s response demonstrated that public safety is not shared by all.”

Chromia

She has great acting skills with that frightened & panicked voice at the end. She sounded like someone broke into her home or carjacked her.

This is great for anyone she bullied, manipulated, lied to or lied about at work. Imagine her as your boss.

This incident was Flag up the flagpole signaling that this lady can't be trusted with a position of authority or management. This means that she will LIE about a business deal, on other employees, or retaliate against management claiming some sort of harassment.
I'm glad that everyone at her former job can see her true colors now. Sometimes HR and management are in denial about people like this. I'm sure she was a workplace bully.

nubiangoddess3

You called it. The end.

This is why there will be more Ahmaud Arbery and George Floyd's.... because when a BM DOES make it out alive from a racist encounter, particularly with a WW, they want to " help" them out when they get EVERYTHING they deserve.... so she effectively tried to have you murdered by cops and when that doesn't happen and the odds are in your favor for once, you decide that death THREATS are too much for her? Ok sir. Next time, don't bother recording.

And while I was typing, this came to me. BM want WM held accountable for killing/ being discriminatory against them, but not WW. Got it. Whoever said that his wife or GF is 6F, is probably right. Won't be giving this story no more energy.

I think C Cooper is gay. Either way his partner is probably white.

Last edited:

naturalgyrl5199

Surprised it only took 48 hours, but she fired, so we over it.
For this situation, mission complete. She is fired...and that was the preferred outcome to start.

His response is why I stay quiet when there's a social media storm about a racist white person. Folks can't even get on the same page about what constitutes a racist, no need for me to raise my pressure.

We can keep the important points (Her Karening and weaponizing 911 is how we get executions like that of Emmitt Till and George Floyd....) and leave the rest. Either way its frustrating and overwhelming to be made to feel like we have to defend an apologist because a possibly WW-preferring black man was a victim of racism. He deserves to have his story told as well. Its sad to have to negotiate so many levels of frustration, regard, anger, etc.... I'm not willing to throw his response away as being overly forgiving. What you tell an interviewer is all we have to go on as far as how you feel. Cause we don't know if he was being nice and fronting, then went home and kicked something. Because many men ARE apologetic for WW all the time. Which hearkens to the fact that I believe many BM are willingly and sadly, unwillingly obtuse about the fact that they have been brainwashed. BM have always been made to feel like WW are some kind of prize.

At the same time, Crackers isn't delusional...or seeing things... You have to be crazy if you don't think she gets the big picture.

naturalgyrl5199

She has great acting skills with that frightened & panicked voice at the end. She sounded like someone broke into her home or carjacked her.

This is great for anyone she bullied, manipulated, lied to or lied about at work. Imagine her as your boss.

I'm glad that everyone at her former job can see her true colors now. Sometimes HR and management are in denial about people like this. I'm sure she was a workplace bully.
My brother in law is a late 40's man who is over 6'6"...truly a gentle giant....dark skinned, and very muscular. He is working with a male Karen who tried to get several staff including a younger white guy who befriended him to lie, sign an affidavit saying he was verbally abusive to him and was "getting aggressive." He didnt even tell them he had it on tape. The male Karen was upset my BIL called into question the fact that when they got a new upper level boss, he was giving male Karen more overtime when before it was spread out evenly amongst the staff. So while feeling betrayed...he is smart, video taped it, went to HR, spoke to others, and learned "friend", male Karen and boss had several complaints and write ups. Then he got a black female boss to replace the bad boss. Now old friend wants BIL as his ally again (cause his time is coming). Point being...someone who was a friend and confidant betrayed him outright and did a Karen on him. Of course my BIL has never had any reprimands or write ups. Only commendations, raises, productivity awards. It got to the right level of personnel and someone was like....nah. But they literally used his black body and deep voice and decision to not take it lightly against him.
Male Karens at work are about as bad as the womenz.

tibb1908

Y’all are on it in here. This man has really irked me with defending this lady and this is why black men have to fend for themselves. We could be having a different conversation in this thread had he not recorded this incident. Does he not realize this? All the black people who have been convicted and killed because of white peoples lies and all that he can see is the perpetrators pain instead of the past victims.How do you respond to someone like this? I am disappointed in his response to say the least. How does he not understand that this is not just about him?

He could have I accepted her apology and address her comments based on her interview. All the extra commentary is disappointing.

Last edited:

Chromia

My brother in law is a late 40's man who is over 6'6"...truly a gentle giant....dark skinned, and very muscular. He is working with a male Karen who tried to get several staff including a younger white guy who befriended him to lie, sign an affidavit saying he was verbally abusive to him and was "getting aggressive." He didnt even tell them he had it on tape. The male Karen was upset my BIL called into question the fact that when they got a new upper level boss, he was giving male Karen more overtime when before it was spread out evenly amongst the staff. So while feeling betrayed...he is smart, video taped it, went to HR, spoke to others, and learned "friend", male Karen and boss had several complaints and write ups. Then he got a black female boss to replace the bad boss. Now old friend wants BIL as his ally again (cause his time is coming). Point being...someone who was a friend and confidant betrayed him outright and did a Karen on him. Of course my BIL has never had any reprimands or write ups. Only commendations, raises, productivity awards. It got to the right level of personnel and someone was like....nah. But they literally used his black body and deep voice and decision to not take it lightly against him.
Male Karens at work are about as bad as the womenz.
Good for your BIL for getting that on video and having victory in the end. Bullies cannot stand it when someone questions something that's wrong.

LdyKamz

Transformer

Amy Cooper is racist and a crazy stalker. I am not surprised. She was really good at faking distress in her phone call.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-cooper-once-slammed-friend-for-voting-for-obama/

Again, this demonstrates why I dont believe white women in their assault cases.

Cooper eventually filed a lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, against Priest back in 2015 alleging he was an ex-boyfriend who bilked her out of $65,000 after an alleged torrid love affair with her and two other women.

Priest said the allegations were a “complete fabrication,” his relationship with Cooper was never more than platonic and the lawsuit was a retaliatory fantasy cooked up by her to get back at him for not returning her affections.

“It caused me to lose my job, it was a difficult situation and unjustly alienated me from friends and family,” Priest said.

LdyKamz

Perhaps this story provides ample suggestions?
I just don't understand stuff like this and then in their apology the first thing these people say is they aren't racist. Dude, do you know the meaning of the word? Because the fact that you think these black men, who are absolutely none of your concern, have to answer to you in any way is part of it! Even if they didn't belong there those guys were not bothering him. He messed with them first then gonna call them aggressive. People like this always wanna be in your face and then say we're aggressive and they fear their safety when we tell them the back the f up!