about Straw Sets

MAHOGNEY329

Future ESQ. w/nice hair:)
Hello:)
I was thinking about trying straw sets, I have medium length hair (chin length) with tons of layers. Could I do a straw set or is my hair too short. Any advice would be greatly appreciated:). Also, how do you maintain them once they are done?

I think it will be very pretty, especially with your layers. I've never had it done, because I think it would take too long to wrap it around all of those straws. Also, try a search for straw sets and see what you find about maintenance.
wink.gif

Well my hair is shoulder length and I would like a straw set but I think my hair is too short. They draw your hair up so tight I am afraid I am going to have a mini afro. I really want to know what it looks like on people with short hair. The ladies in my salon that get them have bra strap length hair and beyond.

I feel you ladies, my old scissor happy stylist told me my hair was too short to get a strawset. (hmm.. it would have been long enough if she hadnt chopped off the majority of my hair!!) but now my hair is a little bit past shoulder length so I want to try it.. even if it does end up looking like a mini afro.

Thanks guys:)
She looks like she has a lot of hair Cat Eyed Cutie:)
I have been thinking about it a long time, I dont know how I would look with a mini fro
confused.gif

Back