? About Wet 'n Wavy weave

LadyPaniolo

I've seen human hair wet 'n wavy weave, but is there any synthetic wet 'n wavy? Does only exist in human hair?

I have no interest in buying human hair extensions, since reading about how they shave the hair off of corpses in the third world and then sell it to Americans. :barf: :barf: :barf: :perplexed

LadyPaniolo

Corpses? I knew that much of it from India comes from a Temple ritual but corpses? OMG! I need a drink now.

Well in the article the dealers who collect, bundle and resell human hair refused to confirm or deny that the heads of corpses were shaved to sell the hair. And he was like "so what if it is off a corpse" and I was too through. :nono:

bermudabeauty

OMG! There are tons of synthetic hair with the wet and wavy look. Check out my fotki under protective styles I have pics of that type of hair. All pics with false curly hair is synthetic in my fotki. Personally, I prefer synthetic hair for wavy or curly because it last longer in my opinion (if you know how to properly care for your synthetic hair.) Let me know if you have any questions.

LadyPaniolo

OMG! There are tons of synthetic hair with the wet and wavy look. Check out my fotki under protective styles I have pics of that type of hair. All pics with false curly hair is synthetic in my fotki. Personally, I prefer synthetic hair for wavy or curly because it last longer in my opinion (if you know how to properly care for your synthetic hair.) Let me know if you have any questions.

Isn't there a type of hair that is slightly wavy when dry and then you spray it and it gets curlier? That's what I'm thinking of getting.

Can you comb it out, or not really? Is it more prone to tangling?

Cuz I want to co-wash very often, and a poster on here (sorry I forget exactly who) said that wet'n wavy is the best for co-washing.

bermudabeauty

Isn't there a type of hair that is slightly wavy when dry and then you spray it and it gets curlier? That's what I'm thinking of getting.

Can you comb it out, or not really? Is it more prone to tangling?

Cuz I want to co-wash very often, and a poster on here (sorry I forget exactly who) said that wet'n wavy is the best for co-washing.

I don't finger comb through curls, I seperate them sometimes, but that is it. Once you but the curly sythetic hair it stays that way whether you choose to wet it or not.

InquiringMind

Wow! Thanks bermudabeauty! I've never had synthetic hair but, I might try it now. I was always afraid it would tangle or something. or wouldn't last long. How long does the synthetic hair last?

LadyPaniolo

Loose wave with a special twist! Wear it natural to blend with your own wavy hair or give it a splash of water or mousse and jazz it up with lavishing curls. When you wish to go back to its natural form or straight, blow dry it or straighten it with irons.
(Pic: Unique Wiiv Wet & Wavy)

^From Hairsisters.com, that's the description they have for Wet & Wavy weave hair. But all the ones they have in that section are human hair... no synthetics listed.