ACAPNLEO GOTS A MOMMY WIG (YAY!) PICS

acapnleo

OMG!! This wig is gorgeous! You styled it so well!! And you look so pretty in it! :yep: Thanks for sharing your pics!! Did you just use water to style it, or any other products?

:hiya: Thank you! :) I only used water. I have heard suggestions of styling products like mousse... but water seems to be adequate. :yep:

I may put it on and start wearing tomorrow... My grandma is here visiting and she was just commenting on my hair growing and saying I should not cut it again :look: Darn, I need a stocking cap... and I don't want to go back out... the stores are full of last minute shoppers.

You look simply adorable. It really doesn't look like a wig and the colour really suits your skintone.

Thank you so much :) I am getting into darker hair tones. My comfort zone was always reds and lighter shades of brown and even blond streaks, but I figured I would change it up. I recently colored my own hair is a darker brown and this wig actually has some color mix to it, that I don't think the camera captured; but I love the darker color! :yep:

^^^You shulda seen my daddy today . He was all up in my wig feeling a couple hairs by my ear talmbout "Is this really real or what???: I :lachen: I had to lift it up to show him it was a wig. My momma hates it but I'll be wearing the hell outta it b/c I got my Harlem 125 wig and I hate it. :nono:

acapnleo

^^^You shulda seen my daddy today . He was all up in my wig feeling a couple hairs by my ear talmbout "Is this really real or what???: I :lachen: I had to lift it up to show him it was a wig. My momma hates it but I'll be wearing the hell outta it b/c I got my Harlem 125 wig and I hate it. :nono:

That is so funny!!! that is the part I am dreading... revealing to folks that its only a wig :lachen: AWKWARD... :spinning:
How come mom doesn't like the mommy wig??? Why don't you like the Harlem 125? Can't you post pics??? I bet it looks nice... Thanks for the heads up though:yep:

That is so funny!!! that is the part I am dreading... revealing to folks that its only a wig :lachen: AWKWARD... :spinning:
How come mom doesn't like the mommy wig??? Why don't you like the Harlem 125? Can't you post pics??? I bet it looks nice... Thanks for the heads up though:yep:
She dont like it b/c she knows it a wig.

Girl, that wig is too big for my head or something. I posted it in the wig challenge thread I believe. I'll find it.

acapnleo

You playin' right? I think its plug ugly. I cant curl it b/c it synthetic. I may try to get rid of it in the trader section.

No, I really like the shape of it. I think it would be really nice if you could put some curls in it... soft ones... Have you tried making it messy / fluffing for volume? Maybe you can use curl rods on it (if that is possible with synthetic) and then make it messy . I really think it has potential :yep: Although, I would prefer human versus synthetic, so I would probably avoid it for that reason.

No, I really like the shape of it. I think it would be really nice if you could put some curls in it... soft ones... Have you tried making it messy / fluffing for volume? Maybe you can use curl rods on it (if that is possible with synthetic) and then make it messy . I really think it has potential :yep:
zthis is who convinced me to buy it and mine looks nothing like hers.

YouTube - SHANGHAI COLLECTION SC-116 - HARLEM 125 WIG

:yay: JoAnn! I do like that wig... Did you try sectioning it like she did-- parting it further over and covering the bangs? She also mentioned applying products to it too... I do like it with more fluffy volume... Maybe you try applying something to it...

5tried that but it doesnt swoop over to the other side like hers did. I think they makes these things different all the time. I put product and water on it but it looks bad, I'll keep playing with it tho.