ACAPNLEO GOTS A MOMMY WIG (YAY!) PICS

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Oh this is beautiful on you! You certainly have the face for this. :yep:

Okay, someone tell me why they are called "mommy" wigs. :scratchch

acapnleo

Where do you order these mommy wigs from?

Ok I'm slow, can someone PM me with the info? These are gorgeous.

I'll PM you too, just as a reminder :)

I LOve it. Where did you get it.

damn it I need one too! Where do I order from?

THANK YOU! :) I ordered mine from Human hair Mommy wig by Janet Collection - HAIR STOP AND SHOP INC.
-- They were very quick... I ordered I think Sunday and had it by Tuesday, so I was very impressed with the promptness.

Gorgeous! What color is that?

The one I am wearing is in Medium Brown 4

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Wow. Looks great on you!!

I have never looked at short wigs.. but this one is going on y 2011 list.

I wonder why is it called the mommy wig tho? Its very chic.

acapnleo

Oh this is beautiful on you! You certainly have the face for this. :yep:

Okay, someone tell me why they are called "mommy" wigs. :scratchch

Wow. Looks great on you!!

I have never looked at short wigs.. but this one is going on y 2011 list.

I wonder why is it called the mommy wig tho? Its very chic.

THANK YOU! :)

Honestly, when you first take it out, its not a flattering wig by any means, think beatles hair cut maybe...
kinda like this with waves minus the face :lachen:

Water and styling seriously takes this wig to a totally different level... HOWEVER, I WOULD WALK RIGHT PASS THIS WIG, IF I SAW IT IN PERSON ... I would probably *gasp* "I WOULD NEVER... " and hurry away.:lol:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
THANK YOU! :)

Honestly, when you first take it out, its not a flattering wig by any means, think beatles hair cut maybe...
kinda like this with waves minus the face :lachen:

Water and styling seriously takes this wig to a totally different level... HOWEVER, I WOULD WALK RIGHT PASS THIS WIG, IF I SAW IT IN PERSON ... I would probably *gasp* "I WOULD NEVER... " and hurry away.:lol:

:lol: tickled!! Yea girl when I saw the other stock photo about a year ago.. I was like hmm--no thanks.

Gibsongal

OK thats it! I've been eyeing this thing for about 6 months. Well I think I waited long enough. It ends today, I'm taking the plunge and getting one.

BTW that wig looks lovely on you. Both you and sparkling flame should get a credit from the company on your next purchase from them.

acapnleo

OK thats it! I've been eyeing this thing for about 6 months. Well I think I waited long enough. It ends today, I'm taking the plunge and getting one.

BTW that wig looks lovely on you. Both you and sparkling flame should get a credit from the company on your next purchase from them.

Thank you! :)

Go ahead and place that order:grin: be sure to take pics...

I was thinking about this... I may go back in and dash out the o or the m (m-mmy or mo**y w1g-). Many of these companies get an influx of orders from FREE marketing when we are posting pics and such... unless they are willing to initiate a LCHF discount... :look:

MrsHouston

The wig is very pretty...I can only see the wig pics as I'm at work...can't wait to get home and see the picture of you in it posted. I love wigs. I hope I still have an appreciation for my hair once I reach my goal and stop wearing wigs. LOL

acapnleo

Thank you ladies so much for the compliments... I still haven't worn the wig out... I only tried it out the first day I got it. I plan to wear it in a few weeks :)

Good googa mooga..you look HAWT!! I didn't want the pics to end..lol

Aww thank you so much! :) I took alot of pics and even did a swordfish pic :giggle:, but dh was like, what you think you doin with that?!?!:look: of course nothing :lol:

I'm gonna have to get into the short wigs now! Was it terribly difficult to style this wig once you wet it?

Hi Glamourstruckk I filled an old spray bottle with water and wet it as I finger styled and handpicked at it... The areas framing the sides of my face seemed to require more water to have a more tousled controlled look... This wig offers a lot of styling flexibility.:yep:

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

I want one sooooo bad!!! I love short hair!!

You and SparklingFlame and going to get a lot of these wigs sold :lol: It looks so natural and you did a great job styling--it looks nothing like the wigs on the site.

You look very beautiful with short hair :yep:

acapnleo

I want one sooooo bad!!! I love short hair!!

You and SparklingFlame and going to get a lot of these wigs sold :lol: It looks so natural and you did a great job styling--it looks nothing like the wigs on the site.

You look very beautiful with short hair :yep:

Thank you! :)

Hmmm, I still wonder if we could get an LCHF discount code going... but I have only placed one order, so it may seem weird to make such a request... not only that, I don't even know how I would begin to word it...