Accessible for some, Inaccesible for others

EssentialGrowth

Hi LHCF administrators :wave:,
As I speak, two of my friends are unable to gain access, even though I am able to gain access to the website. The error they receive suggests that the link is broken, even though it is not (since I am able to gain access). What could be the cause of this problem, and how can it be prevented in the future? Could this be a result of the influx of members trying to log onto LHCF? It can be somewhat nerve-wrecking, especially when you have tried logging on for 30 minutes, but still receive the same error message. Thanks for your assistance!

caligirl90044

I just had the same problem for along time. I kept getting the Refresh page. I thought something was wrong with my computer.

DeltaQT

OO-OOOOOOOOP!!!!
EssentialGrowth said:
As I speak, two of my friends are unable to gain access, even though I am able to gain access to the website. The error they receive suggests that the link is broken, even though it is not (since I am able to gain access). What could be the cause of this problem, and how can it be prevented in the future? Could this be a result of the influx of members trying to log onto LHCF? It can be somewhat nerve-wrecking, especially when you have tried logging on for 30 minutes, but still receive the same error message. Thanks for your assistance!

I am having the same problem. I tried to access the site several times from home last night and this morning, but received a broken link/error message. When I arrived at work, the page loaded immediately.

Can someone give us some insight on what may be causing this problem?

BAILEYSCREAM

EssentialGrowth said:

Good thread......I have been off the forum for a while now and today I tried logging in only to find the site down for over an hour.:ohwell: I guess the server was down.:confused:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Hi Everybody :) - Unfortunately the site will go down sometimes, and this will happen from time to time to every website. The only thing I really suggest is TO NOT keep refreshing your page, this will only make things worse, but check back again the next hour or the next day. Thank you for your patience. Beverly

Cincysweetie

Thanks Essential for posting this! This has been happening to me since yesterday! I am just now FINALLY getting here. Thanks Beverly for your response.