leave only when
cops arrived
like he thought
"Y'all got this?
I can go now?"

What is wrong
with people? :whyme:

cocosweet

And the aftermath, 10 people dead. America.
A doggone shame. I think I saw a statement saying that this was the 7th mass shooting in 7 days. And nothing will change because certain folks love their guns more than humanity.

Kanky

What is wrong with the people in this video? The police are taking way too long and the shooter could’ve killed everyone in the store if he’d wanted. He is inside shooting and they are outside standing around.

The dude live streaming is basically telling the shooter where the cops are and has the nerve to argue instead of moving. People are just standing around looking at bodies on the ground and listening to gun shots like they are watching TV. The reaction freaks me out almost as much as the shooter. Why are people like this?

prettywhitty

Dave Chappelle (I think he said this) in his most recent stand up routine said the noticeable thing that stopped happening during quarantine was mass shootings. I hate he was right. I’ll never understand why if you’re having problems that shooting people will somehow ...I don’t even know.
I get so upset when I think of the loss of life and our gun laws here in the States.

Rastafarai

It has to be some where to live with a good quality of life earn a decent living other than America

You have many options, sis - Barbados, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, Aruba, New Zealand, Tanzania, Ghana, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Japan, Bali, Singapore, and the list goes on and on. Many Black Americans are waking up from this slumber to realize there is actual LIFE outside of these American shores, with just as good jobs, great pay, less cost of living, better food/healthcare, and the ability to walk the streets not always looking over your shoulder.

A "Blaxit" movement is alive and well. I implore you to do your research, pack your bags and plan a visit. I cannot explain it, but the experience will literally change your life.

Rastafarai

Can we talk
about the greeter
who never left
his post?
Stood by the door
with his back
to the action
as if he was
not in the
least fazed.

Was even helping
point out the
direction the
shooter went
like an faithful
employee doing
his job of helping
customers. :lachen:

Dude was acting
like he is still
on the clock so
he ain't trying
to cheat by
not working.

He seemed to
leave only when
cops arrived
like he thought
"Y'all got this?
I can go now?"

What is wrong
with people? :whyme:

So I'm reading the greeter was mentally impaired. Forgive him.