ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Uses...

HeavenlySkies

1. Hair rinse: Apple cider vinegar gets rid of residue build-up on hair, leaving it soft and shiny. Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 quart water and use as a final rinse after shampooing.

2. Stain remover: If your hands are stained from chopping berries, dab some straight apple cider vinegar on the stains and they’ll disappear like magic.

3. Tired, swollen hands or feet: Rub a little apple cider vinegar on tired, sore, or swollen hands or feet and feel the soothing difference.

4. Overnight facial: Get rid of blemishes and make your skin more youthful by patting apple cider vinegar on your face before bed. You’ll have softer, smoother skin in the morning!
*Optional* Can add a few aspirin in the Toner or make a toner with asprin in it separately. The asprin is essentially nothing but Salicylic Acid which is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (exfoliates skin), SA also dries up acne and can penetrate deeper into the pores unblocking clogged pores, which I find helps more with removing blackheads IF you don't like to manually exfoliate. Instead of plain water you could use Green Tea (the kind you make with water and a tea packet, not Snapple lol) because Green Teat is packed with antioxidants to fight the aging process and it would def. give your skin an extra boost because of the caffeine content.

5. Sunburn bath: If you’ve been singed by the sun, find soothing relief by adding a cupful of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soaking for 10 minutes.

6. Topical skin burns: Apply ice-cold apple cider vinegar to prevent blistering.

7. Lightening age spots: Dab areas with straight apple cider vinegar and leave on overnight.

8. Dandruff fighter: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 3 parts warm water to balance scalp pH and control dandruff. You can also apply undiluted vinegar to the scalp. Allow it to penetrate, then shampoo with a mild shampoo.​

locabouthair

it does make your hair shiny if you use it as a rinse but it gave me BAD tangles, no matter how much I diluted it I was loosing too much hair.