ACV rinses = no clarifying shampoo?

kedra70

Have any of you stopped using clarifying shampoo since you've been using ACV? Does the ACV help clean the scalp? Does it get rid of residue?

I've been using it for about three weeks, and I'm starting to notice that my hair is shinier and is softer. I used it after shampooing and before conditioning - it seems to make the conditioner work better.

Kedra

Wanda

I agree. I haven't had to clarify since I do the acv rinse after my shampoo and you're right, it does make my conditioner(GPB)work better..

Babygurl

I always thought that ACV would take the place of a clarifying shampoo, maybe Im wrong though. Hopefully someone will come along and answer soon!

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
That is what my answer is to. It works as well and isn't harsh on the hair. Furthermore, it helps seal in moisture, you'll notice this if you use it to rinse your face after washing face and using an astringent. I love the feel, on my face!

kedra70

Wow Myhairsos - I might think about using it as an astringent. Hmmm...

I'm going on my fourth week after a relaxer and my hair feels really moisturized. I'm also finding that I don't have to use a lot of conditioner after I used the ACV.

I am a PJ (one that sometimes buys expensive products
) and I glad to find something SO cheap that works!

Kedra