Bug Ad Banner Will Not Adjust In Mobile Version

PinkDiamond

The ad banner across the top of the page is too long in the mobile version. It's causing the mobile version of the web site to double in size but half the web page is blank. When I scroll up or down the page it moves the page to the left leaving me with a blank screen and I have to re center the page to read anything.

image.jpg

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I am wondering why. Google advertises these as being responsive i.e. will detect your screen resolution and adjust.

I will check it out.

Leesh

@dimopoulos, not sure if this would pertain to the same issue, but this morning everything was squised over to the left of the screen, see below. It wasnt like that last night.

upload_2015-4-11_10-54-37.png

PinkDiamond

@dimopoulos My screen is still doing the same thing on my mobile phone, half the screen is blank. The ad is cut off but on the other half of the page. I'm using a iPhone 6 with safari.

image.jpg

PinkDiamond

When I log off from the site on my phone my browser window is fine, it is the right size for the mobile application but as soon as I log in the page size doubles. I believe my profile is the problem it's like it is stuck in the set up mode for logging on to a computer browser. Is there a way to fix this?
When I switched over to the fluid version the screen converted to the mobile version but I really prefer the default browser if it can be fixed please.

@dimopoulos

Last edited: