Adwoa Beauty line

oneastrocurlie

*raises hand* Me!

I've tried:
The whole baomint collection (travel size set)
The shampoo and conditioner from the blue tansy collection

I've purchased the blue tansy leave in but haven't tried it yet. I plan to trying the blue tansy dc. Don't plan on trying the blue tansy serum.

I really like both shampoos. The baomint tingles. Neither is stripping not even the clarifying one and I don't need to follow up another shampoo after using it. Bought two full sizes of the baomint from their current bogo sale.

I also really like the baomint DC, the blue tansy conditioner, and the curling cream. I would repurchase all. I also like the baomint leave in (just purchased a full size). Not groundbreaking but I like having a leave in from the same line and don't use leave ins every wash day so I will probably continue to repurchase.

I was meh on the curl defining gel. Not sure if there's a learning curve or it just isn't for me. It wasn't terrible but I have much better wash and go combos I rather use. I don't use straight up oil on my hair so can't speak for it in that regard. I have used it on my nail cuticles though.

The baomint scent is strong so if you're sensitive to smells you might want to take a whiff at your local sephora first. They clearly listened to feedback because the blue tansy scent is much lighter.

One negative is that their shipping is on the higher side ($10) but a positive to that is that they ship pretty quickly and use FedEx two day (and they don't just throw you stuff in a box and hope it makes it safe).

A more expensive line but worth the money imo.

HealthyHair2020

I have also used it. These are the products I've used thus far:
Boamint Shampoo
Baomint Deep Conditioner
Boamint Leave-In Conditioner
Baomint Curling Cream
Baomint Oil Blend
Blue Tansy Shampoo

I've loved everything I've used thus far. The leave-in sinks right into my strands after I put it in. The Curling Cream has greaaaat elongation and moisture. Oil Blend is very light weight and makes my hair very shiny. The blue tansy shampoo feels more moisturizing than the boamint shampoo but both are good cleansers. I use one or both depending on my wash day.

Napturallypretty1908

I tried this line and enjoy it a lot. My faves from the first collection are the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, and oil. I think the 3 of them are wonderful and repurchases for me. I was indifferent to the stylers when I tried them but am open to retrying cause it could have my user error. I am really looking forward to trying the Blue Tansy line especially the deep conditioner, just waiting for the to come back in stock online.

oneastrocurlie

I tried this line and enjoy it a lot. My faves from the first collection are the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, and oil. I think the 3 of them are wonderful and repurchases for me. I was indifferent to the stylers when I tried them but am open to retrying cause it could have my user error. I am really looking forward to trying the Blue Tansy line especially the deep conditioner, just waiting for the to come back in stock online.

You check sephora? You can do pick up or get free shipping.