Affirm or Mizani??

asubeauty

I'm going to have to get a touch up next week, and my mom suggested thatI go to her stylist, who uses Mizani relaxers. Some of my friends say that they have had them and were not very happy with the results (they say that the relaxer doesn't last as long or something). My stylist is a 40 min drive away. She uses Affirm and I know that Affirm works for me.

I'm afraid that I might get sick of driving next week because I've got to drive 2 hrs to see my bf this weekend, then I've got to take another 2 hr day trip for a job I just got... but I'd rather be tired of driving than end up underprocessed or something...

What do you think??? :confused:

I've used Affirm for a while (gave up on phyto), and it does a nice job on my hair.

But last week I went in for a touchup, and my stylist urged me to give Mizani a try...and I'm glad I did.

My hair came out soft and full, and I really like the results. I may be sticking with this perm.

I know relaxers work differently on every head (plus you have to take into account the person applying it), so what works or doesn't work for your friends may turn out stellar on you. And if you don't like it, then you know not to go near it again.

I used Mizani for years and liked it. The only problem is every once in a while, it would not process on one side. I could never predict when this would happen. After years of doing this, I switched to Affirm Mild. So I would recommend the Affirm for consistent, predictable results.

asubeauty said:
I'm going to have to get a touch up next week, and my mom suggested thatI go to her stylist, who uses Mizani relaxers. Some of my friends say that they have had them and were not very happy with the results (they say that the relaxer doesn't last as long or something). My stylist is a 40 min drive away. She uses Affirm and I know that Affirm works for me.

I'm afraid that I might get sick of driving next week because I've got to drive 2 hrs to see my bf this weekend, then I've got to take another 2 hr day trip for a job I just got... but I'd rather be tired of driving than end up underprocessed or something...

What do you think??? :confused:

Everyones hair takes differently to the Mizani relaxer. When my old stylist gave me one it came out horrible. My hair turned into a giant spounge in dire need of water. It was terrible. Affirm on the other hand did a lot better. But out of all the ones ive tried (and if i were still relaxing) id def. go with elasta QP it gave my hair such lusture and shine and volume. I loved it.

Back