Affirm Protecto: Where Can I Purchase?

protecto is a liquid conditioner that you put on all of your hair before relaxing so that the relaxer doesnt over process your hair.i've also been looking for it and havent been able to find a place that sells it by itself. if you order the relaxer system from sheldeez, protecto comes with it. but they dont sell it by itself.

I get mine at a bss in the Bronx. Let me know if you want me to buy it and mail it to you. Or, you can PM me for the location.

I don't know if they sell it alone. I know it comes with the tub of relaxer though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you are talking about protecto and not preservo. I've seen 1 ounce sizes of it at bss all over NYC for 1.00. Which is good because the few times I've seen it in an 8 ounce bottle it was 16.00.

Thanks ladies. I got some today. The only thing is that the BSS I went to only sold a tub of relaxer. Geez. I guess that's why it is for professionals. Is the version in the tub a LYE relaxer? there was no activator. I also saw he had the normalizing poo and the 5 n 1 reconstructor.

You can tell if it's lye by checking if it's sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide or lithium hydroxide....I believe the only one that's lye out of the three is the sodium hydroxide....(if I'm wrong somebody please correct me..lol)

[ QUOTE ]
if you order the relaxer system from sheldeez, protecto comes with it. but they dont sell it by itself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does anything else come with the relaxer besides the protecto? ...or does everything else have to ordered separately?

My hairdresser has a ton of this stuff. I am not scheduled to go back until the end of Dec. To those that are interested I can send you some free if she still has some. I just need to you to pay S&H. Just pm in Dec.

Back