African Pride Blends

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Has anyone ever used it? If so, how did you like it. The reason I ask is that I purchased the Olive Oil & Rosemary conditioner blend. The ingredients sounds so good. They include:

Water
nettle extract
rosemary leaf extract
soybean oil
olive oil
castor oil
coconut oil

there are a whole lot more ingredients than this some I've never heard of and others that take too much time to type and I cant pronounce. I began using it on sunday night. I parted my hair and applied it to the scalp and also along the hairs length. It made my hair feel so moisturized and lovely. I used it on monday, this time I just put it in the palm of my hands and theen applied it all over the hair. Yesterday, tuesday, I wore my hair down and it seems to just hang there. I still have body but no bounce. It reminds me of a white persons hair thats all greasy and in need of a good shampoo. Could the African Pride be too heavy for my hair and weighing it down? How often should I use it?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ladies

lisatamika

I have this:
that I use for deep conditioning.

I LOVE IT!:love:

IrisDaVirus

I go back and forth between the Olive Oil/Rosemary and the Carrot/Vitamin E cremes quite often. Both are very nice to my natural hair. :)

LABETT

I picked up the conditioner and several different hair grease from a Bss going out of business for $1.50 but have not tried them yet.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

DelightfulFlame said:
is that all of the ingredients? would someone please post them all. I use an African Pride leave in that I love.
No, that is not all of the ingredients, I will post the remainder later after I get off work.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

lisatamika said:
I have this:
that I use for deep conditioning.

I LOVE IT!:love:
Mine is in a jar similar to this one, but its not a conditioner that hass to be rinsed out. Can it be used as such?