AfroVeda needs help

SelahOco

How you asking for money for one struggling business while promoting a new business?

That seems odd to me.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Honestly, I rarely see anyone recommending her products beyond the occasional posting of her sale promotions. IMO, anyone who continued to patronize her business after the base debacle appeared to be: (1) devoted vendor worshippers (who are highly protective and exhibit strong loyalties no matter what occurs); (2) ride or die product fanatics (if something works for their hair, they will continue using it even if a hooded klansman swinging a noose is doing the selling); or (3) newcomers to the healthy hair care scene.

Personally, after witnessing her funky responses to customer complaints, I never bothered to explore her product line. While I’m sorry to learn that she’s experiencing financial difficulty , I remain unapologetic in my refusal to donate to her cause.

PJaye

No! You split my sides with that one! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :dead:

Starbucks

woah someone donated $1000.

Why does the $1000 say "Offline Donation", though? And if it's offline, how is it anonymous? :look:

Here is GoFundMe's Offline Donation policy:

For Personal Pages only, simply click the 'Add Donation' link inside of your GoFundMe dashboard to add money you received offline to your campaign total. No payment is actually made and the donation will be marked as an 'Offline Donation' on your campaign.

Not to be mean, but she could have listed that herself.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I used to love her butters and hair oils, but I was scared to be burned by her latest scandal. I got an email from them last month where it was 30 percent off. Something made me check you tube. That's where I saw a few ladies complaining about Afroveda not sending them their products. I decided to not buy from there again. I feel like she is not a good business to support any more. It is sad because I was in love with their Shea amla butter. :ohwell:

NaturalPath

My sister ordered a product via afroveda in February and she just received it in the mail TODAY in AUGUST wow!!

Edited: Sorry! Preggo brain lol

Last edited:

NaturalPath

lol sorry ! Preggo brain....I meant February.
But they did send her a 50% off coupon along with the package....I'm tempted to use it, even if that means I'll have to wait til January for the product to arrive.

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
It was probably a typo sis.she meant to.type she ordered on Friday and it arrived on Wednesday. That is a walking on water miracle considering afrovedas track record with shipping.

@felic1

Girl...I thought she meant she ordered on BF and just now got it August?:look:

It wasn't very clear.:rolleyes:

lol sorry ! Preggo brain....I meant February.
But they did send her a 50% off coupon along with the package....I'm tempted to use it, even if that means I'll have to wait til January for the product to arrive.

:thud: When I read it, I thought ordered in Friday was type-o for February; no clue why I thought that cause really that makes no sense to order in Feb and receive in Aug. Then I thought ahhh, that makes sense ordered Friday, and received Wednesday, AV stepping up! So sad that my first thought was right. That is ridiculous :nono::perplexed