After 2 yrs. Natural, I Texturized... *pics*

KiSseS03

WOW!

Ok... first of all you were one of my natural inspirations, I'm so jealous of all the styles that you're able to do!

But, your hair stilll looks absolutely beautiful!!!! I wish I had heard of your method a month ago! I went to the salon for a texturizer and ended up texlaxed/relaxed!

Gorgeous! I'm excited for more pics as the months progress :D

lovelymissyoli

Thank you ladies for your compliments! :Blush2:

did u smooth or comb thru? i'm getting tired of my shrinkage and my dryyyyyyyyyyyyyness:look:

I applied it with an applicator brush to the roots and along the rest of the hair, and then my ends last. I also smoothed it with my hands slightly, but I didn't comb it through because my hair was in 3 week old twists.

LayneJ

WOW!

Ok... first of all you were one of my natural inspirations, I'm so jealous of all the styles that you're able to do!

But, your hair stilll looks absolutely beautiful!!!! I wish I had heard of your method a month ago! I went to the salon for a texturizer and ended up texlaxed/relaxed!

Gorgeous! I'm excited for more pics as the months progress :D

You were one of my natural inspirations too! I loooooooooved your natural hair! All the styles you were able to do, were amazing.

Your texlaxed hair is pretty too. Looks like wet 4a natural hair! :grin:

SparklingFlame

Yoli, you hair is GORGEOUS!

Your head of texlaxed hair is the very first one that even put the idea of texlaxing my own hair. I just never even concidered it. I still dont think I can do it b/c of the fear of getting it too strait the first time and then straiting it too strait when its touch up time.

You did an AMAZING job and you are truly an inspiration!

Now gimmie your PW!!!! :lachen:

hothair

Yoli, you hair is GORGEOUS!

Your head of texlaxed hair is the very first one that even put the idea of texlaxing my own hair. I just never even concidered it. I still dont think I can do it b/c of the fear of getting it too strait the first time and then straiting it too strait when its touch up time.

You did an AMAZING job and you are truly an inspiration!

Now gimmie your PW!!!! :lachen:

:wow: EXACTLY what she said but I have considered texlaxing. So what's the password?!:look::grin:

ETA: Is it just me but it says all the folders are empty?

Last edited:

OneInAMillion

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty. Can you do mine, cuz that's exactly how I want mine to come out!?!?! I'm a 4a too, and mine is just a little more stretched out, but I love yours!

sareca

OMG I love it! :lovedrool: It's like when people with straight hair get curly perms and set the hair on spiral rods. That makes complete sense. :yep:

One question did you comb it or is it still somewhat twisted in the pics? 'Cause it if stays in those little spirals after you comb it I'm SO doing that next texlax!

Last edited:

sylver2

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty. Can you do mine, cuz that's exactly how I want mine to come out!?!?! I'm a 4a too, and mine is just a little more stretched out, but I love yours!

thats what i'm saying..lol.
damn can you do mines too???????????and my daughters..lol

wonderstar

That's the best texturised head I've ever seen. Those curls are so defined and just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!Ohhhh maaannnn, now I'm considering it:blush:.

Can I have your fotki password please?:grin: