After bleaching my extensions, my weave is frizzy!

Innocent_Kiss

I took a stab at the ombré effect and came up with a pretty light brown color at the tips of my extensions. I used BW2 bleaching powder and 30 developer to lighten. I was rushing and washed with Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration shampoo and only conditioned with the conditioner for a few minutes. I blow dried and flat ironed and my extensions are really frizzy. Should I just deep condition in a few days?

Tiye

I took a stab at the ombré effect and came up with a pretty light brown color at the tips of my extensions. I used BW2 bleaching powder and 30 developer to lighten. I was rushing and washed with Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration shampoo and only conditioned with the conditioner for a few minutes. I blow dried and flat ironed and my extensions are really frizzy. Should I just deep condition in a few days?

^^ I'd do this at least overnight.

pink219

Try organic root stimulator deep conditioner and wrap in plastic, after you rinse out, let the hair airdry instead of blowdry. Also, try a little (literally a drop or two) olive oil or argan oil after hair is about 60% dry and a little more all the way dry.

This should help.