ag moist shampoo and conditioner

TexturedTresses

i went to the salon to get my hair done and they used this in my hair. my hair felt great and my scalp is not itching even though the shampoo has sulfates.

AG Xtra Moist Moisturizing Shampoo Ingredients:
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyquaternium-47, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Diocica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Mellefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalus Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Oats, Acetamide Mea, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sorbitol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sulfer, Silk Amino Acids, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ethylhyxyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

AG Ultra Moist Moisture Treatment Ingredients:
Aqueous Extracts of Sage, Nettle, Chamomile, Hops, Rosemary, Balm Mint, Yarrow, Cherry Bark, Lemongrass And Calendula, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Captrylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Amodimenthicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Silk Amino Acids, Napca, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Red No. 40.

morehairplease

Their leave in(fast food) is really good too, sandyrabbit. I have always wanted to try their shampoos and conditioners but just never got around to it. Currently, I am looking for a really good daily moisturizer and if Ulta has the fast food leave in co I am going to give it a go. I have been using just regular conditioner in my hair as a leave in and it is just too heavy for my strands it seems.

pear

Thanks Sandyrabbit,

I have had my eye on the AG fast food leave-in for a minute but hadn't really heard a lot of raves so I put that purchase on hold. I am still searching for a super moisturizing conditioner and nothing has wowed me thus far.

Is the ultra-moist a deep conditioner and did your stylist sit you under the dryer with it? Has anyone tried the AG deep conditioner w/hair vitamin?

TexturedTresses

Thanks Sandyrabbit,

I have had my eye on the AG fast food leave-in for a minute but hadn't really heard a lot of raves so I put that purchase on hold. I am still searching for a super moisturizing conditioner and nothing has wowed me thus far.

Is the ultra-moist a deep conditioner and did your stylist sit you under the dryer with it? Has anyone tried the AG deep conditioner w/hair vitamin?

yes, she put me to sit under the dryer for about 15 and I snuck in an extra five while she was rollersetting someone else. i touched my hair after she rinsed it off and it feels really great.

pear

yes, she put me to sit under the dryer for about 15 and I snuck in an extra five while she was rollersetting someone else. i touched my hair after she rinsed it off and it feels really great.

Thanks...I may have to give it a try.

Your hair is gorgeous BTW!