Album Update... Come see

Kinkyhairlady

Album Update....Take a look

Hey Ladies,

I have not made major progress but it has been two months since my last relaxer and I am hoping when I touch up there will be a bigger difference. I am contemplating on getting a trim but I don't know yet. Anyhow I just updated my album to show some rollerset pics and new growth pics. I want to know how I can do the comparison shots. If someone can explain to me how that works so I can put the two pics next to each other. Lately I have been having issues with the thinness of my hair. The longer it gets the thinner it appears. The nape of my hair has broke so I decided to shave it and it is growing in now all natural. When I go get a touch up I am going to ask my stylist not to relax it because it always breaks. I hope she does not give me any problems. I will wait and see I guess. I am still trying to get a steady regimin going but I can't really seem to stick to one thing. One major thing I have learned from this forum is the importance of moisturization. I think this has helped me a lot so far. Well enjoy the album and any advise will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password: grow

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Re: Album Update....Take a look

Nice! :yep: You hair looks so healthy and shiny! Keep taking good care of it! :up:

Shatani

Re: Album Update....Take a look

Ellis said:
Hey Ladies,

I have not made major progress but it has been two months since my last relaxer and I am hoping when I touch up there will be a bigger difference. I am contemplating on getting a trim but I don't know yet. Anyhow I just updated my album to show some rollerset pics and new growth pics. I want to know how I can do the comparison shots. If someone can explain to me how that works so I can put the two pics next to each other. Lately I have been having issues with the thinness of my hair. The longer it gets the thinner it appears. The nape of my hair has broke so I decided to shave it and it is growing in now all natural. When I go get a touch up I am going to ask my stylist not to relax it because it always breaks. I hope she does not give me any problems. I will wait and see I guess. I am still trying to get a steady regimin going but I can't really seem to stick to one thing. One major thing I have learned from this forum is the importance of moisturization. I think this has helped me a lot so far. Well enjoy the album and any advise will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password: grow
are you from boston?

Kinkyhairlady

Thank You so much Ladies for all the nice compliments. All of you are so inspirational, I just hope one day my hair can be long and fabulous like so many of you. Thanks again