Alikay Naturals 17 essential growth oil ? Reviews

Natirelle

Has anyone tried this oil and is still using it? Heres my review.
I bought this oil last December and have used it on and off. I notice the increased hair shedding, but was unsure rather or not if it was the Oil or Not. What did it waa I redid my Marley Twist over, completely detangled stretched hair. I applied the oil Once, Just to take it down a week in a half later, omg I had so much hair that came out than usuall.

The amount of Shedded hair (bubs still attached) was the equivalent of hair that has been left in a protective style for 2 month.
In the past I vowed to not even try her products, because she doesnt list the full ingredient list, I should have stook to my words, instead of letting a friend and good reviews change my mind.

Yes since I quit using the oil all shedding has stopped, so I know for fact it was her product :nono:.

KinkyRN

I got a small bottle in my curl kit. I just use it to DC. This morning I used it to LOC with. It is too pepperminty smells really strong. The ingredient list looks okay but now that you all mentioned increased shedding I may just not use it at all.