All Things O'Natural

CurleeDST

I recently was in search of a natural product that helps with moisture retention and protection in this frigid cold temperature here in Maryland and I found All Things O'Natural.

Here is the blog: http://allthingsonatural.blogspot.com/search/label/Natty Butter

I purchased a trial size of the natty moisture ACV spray, natty moist and natty butter and I was very pleased with the natty moist and natty butter!!!

My hair was moist, the twist out was well-defined and looked great.

Anyone else use her products? She also has a new deep conditioner (Natty Moist Conditioner Creme).

I am seriously considering purchasing the larger containers.

Lita

I have used this line & yes,it's very nice..The natty moist is not thick enough for me..Gave nice slip.(been using it as a rinse-out)...Butter is very nice.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

The natty moist is very good slip! My twist out on New Year's was fierce from using it.

CurleeDST What sent did you get..The warm coconut smells divine..Kept sniffing my hair after the rinse-out..Came in very handy with the henna too.

Happy Hair Growing!

Bajanmum

I ordered the mega combo just before the holidays, so I'm still waiting as it's international shipping. But I've just checked the tracking details and by my estimation I should be picking it up on mon/tues.

I can't wait, I've heard very good things about it. I ordered the cinnamon/honey scent, I think. It's seems so long ago, I really can't remember :lol:.

hair4today has some good things to say. I'll let her tell you.

hair4today

CurleeDST, I started using ATON products a few months ago and have nothing but great things to say about the products. My hair loves everything in the line especially the Natty Moist, it's a great all purpose product. I use it mainly as a rinse out and it's an excellent detangler. Like Lita said in her post, its a lighter, almost lotiony consistency but my fine strands doesn't too well with thicker conditioners so Natty Moist works perfectly for me. The Natty Butter is a great sealant for my ends and her scents are delicious. My faves are Black Coconut and Acai Pomegranate. The DC is fantastic, I use it as a mid week co-wash/DC. Makes my 4b curls pop. In terms of customer service, I've ordered 4 times since Nov and they ship lightening fast. I live in Canada and my stuff usually gets here in 10 days. One of my order, there was a missing item, I notified the owner and no muss..no fuss, it was shipped out to me the next day no questions asked. They also have frequent sales, 4 so far since November. Oh yeah and here's a previous review I did in the Vendors and Sellers section.

Wanted to mention this new vendor that I just discovered called All Things O'Natural (ATON). I came across rave reviews on a blog I frequent and decided to give the line a try because her ingredients looked so darn good, her emphasis on using Ayurveda herbs plus she sells sample sizes and ships outside the US. She had a 20% sale early October so I ordered samples of her Natty Butter (scrumptious, fluffy, mousse like butter), her Natty Moist (totally amazing all purpose moisturizer, conditioner, leave in) and Natty ACV (softens like a dream) along with a full size of her newly launched Natty Cupuacu and Rhassoul Deep Conditioning Treatment (smells and looks like whipped chocolate pudding, delish!). The products so far have been nothing short of wonderful. The texture, scent and performance have exceeded my expectations so much so that I think I've found my staple line. It's that good. Anyhow, I did a search on the forum and was surprised this vendor wasn't mentioned so wanted to share my experience. The owner recently went on a three week mat leave so the store is on hiatus -- you can place an order but it won't ship until Nov 5 when she reopens. As soon as she does, I'm going back for more but this time it will be full sizes. Here's the link http://livingthenattylifestyle.blogspot.ca/

ETA -- The store re-opened Nov 1st. :yay: I bought 2 Butters, 2 Moists, 1 Mist and 1 Lipgloss.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Im currently enjoying the ACV Hair & Scalp Mist for my box braids. It calmed down the itches I was having and left my hair at the base of the braids soft and supple.

I love the Cupuacu & Rhassoul Deep conditioner, left my hair soft and supple. I have the Natty Moist and Butter but havent used them since I'm in box braids but I look forward to trying them out in September

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
My best friend put me onto her yesterday and I ordered her products today... I must say she lives the lifestyle I want to live. Healthy, natural homemade food, real natural products (no synthetic fragrances or no phenoxyethanol) fragrances are made up of 150 different synthetic chemicals to get that smell...which is why I prefer essential oils used to scent products. Ppl avoid phenoxyethanol like the plague...there are plant based preservatives. Infants to adults can use her product. This should be moved to Vendors tab.

sunshinebeautiful

Love the Natty Butter! It keeps my hair so soft and moisturized.

I bought some in the Warm Black Coconut fragrance and just reupped on another huge jar.

SunkissedLife

basking in the sun
Bumping this thread :bump:

Thinking of purchasing the leave in and butter from this line as my new staple products for twists/twist outs braids/braid outs and possibly try for a wash n go when it gets warmer.

Any recent experiences with her products.

I’m most interested in the fact that they are black owned, all natural and full of good Ayurvedic ingredients. Or thinking of trying Bask & Bloom but price wise ATON has larger product sizes.

pearlygurl

Bumping this thread :bump:

Thinking of purchasing the leave in and butter from this line as my new staple products for twists/twist outs braids/braid outs and possibly try for a wash n go when it gets warmer.

Any recent experiences with her products.

I’m most interested in the fact that they are black owned, all natural and full of good Ayurvedic ingredients. Or thinking of trying Bask & Bloom but price wise ATON has larger product sizes.

I loooove her hair products and she uses such high quality ingredients! I use the leave in and hair butter regularly.