all twisted up!

iri9109

i'm so sick that i couldnt sleep...so i decided to twist my hair...i was getting kind of bored with WnGs, but i dont wanna go back to my wigs just yet, and didnt want to straighten, so i decided to try some small twists for something different...i never thought i'd wear twists that werent atleast SL when shrunken, but i dont think they look that bad...

i spritzed an old dry WnG with aloe/water and detangled with the TT and used oyin hair dew and a little burnt sugar pomade on the ends...i didnt do any parts, i just grabbed and twisted.
i wanna try to keep them in until next weekend and then maybe do a twist out for a couple of days...if they start to get to frizzy i might pin them up or something.

if they hold up, this might be one of my staple styles for a minute...i wanna be like Chime/Haircrush one day!

iri9109

Those are what I referr to as juicy twists! So pretty!
thanks? but they're not juicy enough for me yet!
I love it! I particularly like how full it looks!

thanks! i was worried about them looking spacey/scalpy b/c i think my individual strands are on the fine-medium side but then i have alot of them which sometimes makes it look thick...plus i didnt do parts so i think that helped