All you Surgers out there

jellynote

I was wondering if those of you who use more than one surge product did you see an increase in growth if so how soon? I've just started using the Power Wash and the Ultra Max. I've been using the Surge Plus 14 with good results. I was just wondering if you saw more growth using 2 or more surge products.

Thanks ladies /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
i have just used the Surge Plus 14. I would wonder the same thing whether the other Surge products aid in hair growth...

sunkissd

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if those of you who use more than one surge product did you see an increase in growth if so how soon? I've just started using the Power Wash and the Ultra Max. I've been using the Surge Plus 14 with good results. I was just wondering if you saw more growth using 2 or more surge products.

Thanks ladies /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing. I just got my Surge in the mail yesterday. I ordered the Woogee cream also.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I just use the Moisture Aide to help strengthen my hair. So far so good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
I just use the Moisture Aide to help strengthen my hair. So far so good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking about getting that next. Come on ladies no one uses more than 1 surge product /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Shawnee66

I use the Surge 14 mixed with the woojee cream and the lotion motion #9 in spray bottle. I don't see any more hair growth than anyone else who just use Surge 14. I also add a little peppermint oil and rosemary oil. My son love the way it smells. I started this mixture because when I first used Surge 14 by itself it left me with the big brown flakes. Since I've been using this mixture I have had about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch every month, before this my hair only grew about 1/4 inch every month.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
I use the Surge 14 mixed with the woojee cream and the lotion motion #9 in spray bottle. I don't see any more hair growth than anyone else who just use Surge 14. I also add a little peppermint oil and rosemary oil. My son love the way it smells. I started this mixture because when I first used Surge 14 by itself it left me with the big brown flakes. Since I've been using this mixture I have had about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch every month, before this my hair only grew about 1/4 inch every month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks1 when I just used the plus 14 by itself I didn't get the flakes I guess it effects everybody differently. I always follow with my oil mixture. I still use my oil mixture along with the Ultra Max so far the results are good. I'm in cornrows now so I hope I'll have nice amount of growth by the time I take them down. /images/graemlins/wave.gif